Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 8th, 2011, 08:54 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker
MrWookiee's new Marvelscape Customs

Hi guys I'm back. I was at Gencon the other day, and on Sunday I found a booth selling 2 Heroclix for $1. So, naturally, I got a couple. The first one is Molten Man, who I need to rebase. Here is his card:

Hope you like it! Feedback is welcome!

My customs HERE. <-----
"I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work" -Edison
Old August 8th, 2011, 11:00 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MrWookiee's new Marvelscape Customs

Hey great to see you around again... $0.50 a clix is great especially when you can pick.

As worded now Molten Body works against friendly figures too, just a note, not sure if you wanted that. I worry about that power being too much though. Basically any time Molten Man engages a figure (which he has to do to attack them) they are forced to either take a leaving engagement swipe (1 unblockable) or are subject to Molten Body (1 unblockable). Especially against low life, high defense figures Molten Man is a huge threat.

Molten Punch is solid, but I would replace extra with additional.

I'm not sure that Molten is a class...

Old August 8th, 2011, 11:42 PM
has been BANNED

jammer397 costs too much!

Dude very sweet, I hope I can get that lucky. Great card BTW.
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:47 AM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1 View Post
Hey great to see you around again... $0.50 a clix is great especially when you can pick.

As worded now Molten Body works against friendly figures too, just a note, not sure if you wanted that. I worry about that power being too much though. Basically any time Molten Man engages a figure (which he has to do to attack them) they are forced to either take a leaving engagement swipe (1 unblockable) or are subject to Molten Body (1 unblockable). Especially against low life, high defense figures Molten Man is a huge threat.

Molten Punch is solid, but I would replace extra with additional.

I'm not sure that Molten is a class...
Thanks. I couldn't think of a class so I just put the first word that came to mind. I meant Molten Body to work against friendlies, considering he doesn't turn it on and off. I wanted something extra so it wasn't just engagement strike. I'm thinking now that it should be "Any figure adjacent to MM at the end of their turn must roll defense dice against an attack of 1". It would allow blocking but a bad roll would cost you. I will change Molten Punch, as I forgot about officiality... Thanks for the input. The other figure is the Blob, and I'll post his card soon. I'm going to see if I can get some more Hero Clix soon.

My customs HERE. <-----
Old August 9th, 2011, 09:27 PM

Here's the Blob, still need to rebase both figures.

Shoot, didn't put any points. I'm thinking 280 since he's just a pain to take down.

My customs HERE. <-----
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:20 PM
has been BANNED

Theory he comes to 200 to 224. Based on how you play with the points. I would think 250 is a much better start. You can go up or down from there. Remember you got a big flaw. He's really really really slow. I mean slower than slow motion slow.

So ranged equipped guys like Iron Man, War Machine, and Ms.Marvel can run and gun all day and not get touched. Just saying but I do like the rules. I think I may claim this one for game use.
Old August 10th, 2011, 11:28 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't think you need the "in any direction" part of Mano Directional Gravity Field. And I didn't think Blob was that big!

Old August 10th, 2011, 04:12 PM

Quote:
I don't think you need the "in any direction" part of Mano Directional Gravity Field. And I didn't think Blob was that big!
Ok, and he was larger than 5 levels, but smaller than 6 so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.
And feel free to test him at 250 jammer, feedback would be great. I rarely get to playtest unfortunately, so I'd like to hear what happens.
EDIT: Updated Blob:

My customs HERE. <-----

Last edited by MrWookiee; August 10th, 2011 at 04:35 PM.
Old August 10th, 2011, 05:26 PM

I meant so big he has his own gravitational pull! haha

Old August 10th, 2011, 10:22 PM
has been BANNED

I may get to play test tomorrow but i got 6 to play test myself. I'll see how the day goes.
Old August 11th, 2011, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Oh, haha. As a mini though he's larger than the Hulk! I was very surprised. I assume the gravitational pull is a special power, but...

My customs HERE. <-----
Old August 11th, 2011, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
Quote:
Oh, haha. As a mini though he's larger than the Hulk! I was very surprised. I assume the gravitational pull is a special power, but...
That is quite large; I guess he has been portrayed at a variety of heights throughout the years, but I was always under the impression he was slightly talker than Cyclops, not Hulk size! I don't have a Blob mini which is unfortunate. Working on remedying that problem soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations