Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 12th, 2011, 01:37 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
I'd like to see this power on at least one stretchy dude:

ELONGATED (for Elongated Man, possibly STRETCHED for a different figure)
When Elongated Man rolls attack dice or defense dice against a figure without the Flying or Stealth Flying Special Power whose base is no more than 20 levels above Elongated Man's height, that figure may not add any height advantage bonuses.
Hm...I'll replace PLasticity with that...I like it.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 12th, 2011, 05:18 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

UpDated Apocalypse write up. After talking with Bats I went with most of his write up with just a few changes for theme and breaking any Mutant seynergies. I really think that being able to use the Mutant synergies with Apoc would be just to powerful. I'm still waiting on some feed back from Bats on the Glyphs write ups I did. Once those get hashed out, I'll do some unofficial playtests with him to get a better idea of costing him.

Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur)

External
Unique Hero
Conquerer
Methodical

Life 7
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 6
Defense 6

Cost ?

Celestial Technology
At the start of the game, you may equip apocalypse with any 4 Glyphs of Celestial Technology. Apocalypse may have up to 4 Equipement Glyphs equiped at a time. If Apocalypse would lose an Equipment Glyph, you may chose which Equipment Glyph he loses. Apocalypse never loses more then one Equipment Glyph at a time.

Horsemen of the Apocalypse
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Apocalypse, you may take a turn with up to two Horseman figures you control.

Negotiation
Before moving, you may choose one Unique Hero adjacent to Apocalypse and remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from that figure's Army Card. Negotaition cannot be used against figures with the Insane personality and can only be used once a round. Apocalypse cannot attack the chosen figure on the same turn he used his Negotiation.

Last edited by Hidicul; January 14th, 2011 at 12:16 PM.
Old January 13th, 2011, 12:30 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think you meant External for his species, right?
I think he could come in right around 400 ...
Feel free to post the glyphs here for everyone to look at ... I trust these guys to help you refine them.
Just remember, guys, elegance is our friend when it comes to equipment glyphs. Keep 'em short and sweet.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 13th, 2011, 12:37 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Yeah, I think the glyphs are important to this guy, because right now I see no reason to ever take a turn with him over his horsemen.
Old January 13th, 2011, 01:17 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Yeah, I think the glyphs are important to this guy, because right now I see no reason to ever take a turn with him over his horsemen.
How often do you take a turn with Professor X? Is this necessarily a bad thing?
That said, if he's down to one Horseman, that attack of 6 starts looking pretty good.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 13th, 2011, 01:30 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
How often do you take a turn with Professor X? Is this necessarily a bad thing?
That said, if he's down to one Horseman, that attack of 6 starts looking pretty good.
Well, thematically, I've always thought of Apocalypse on the front lines, beating the crap out of everyone by himself, so him relying on the horsemen just feels weird to me. I'm just not used to that.

And Prof. X isn't much of a front lines kinda guy.
Old January 13th, 2011, 01:40 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

True, but he's also a meglomaniac type that has evil henchmen do his bidding, so it fits.
That said, I wouldn't mind an Apocalypse that was independent of the Horsemen ... should we put the bonding on their cards instead of his?

Old January 13th, 2011, 01:43 AM
One time at band camp...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
True, but he's also a meglomaniac type that has evil henchmen do his bidding, so it fits.
That said, I wouldn't mind an Apocalypse that was independent of the Horsemen ... should we put the bonding on their cards instead of his?
Personally, I'd like that better, but having bonding on every one of the cards would be a pain, so whatever works.
Old January 13th, 2011, 07:49 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I think that's fine. Imagine him as Prof X, who, after his cronies have fallen, can still kick some butt. That's something we haven't really seen yet in a general.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old January 13th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Martian Manhunter? Though his "general" power is no Professor X power.

Old January 13th, 2011, 01:39 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I see MM is more like Cyclops in that he has some leadership capability but is more of a front lines kinda guy.

So maybe not a "general" but definately an "NCO".

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old January 13th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Fair enough.
I do think Apocalypse being a "general" feels right, so I guess I'm OK with the Horseman synergy power being on his card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project