Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 31st, 2010, 07:49 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Post

Catgirl.... oh yeah that that girl. Well is there even a figure for her?
Old December 31st, 2010, 07:50 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My biggest problem with this design is she doesn't really have any pop to her. I mean, it's all stuff we've seen before, just a little worse.

Not that these figures can't exist, just feel like there's more out there we could get to first.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old December 31st, 2010, 07:50 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

LP, don't get upset please. I like messing with people when the pick obscure characters. I give Whitestuff crap for it all the time.
Old December 31st, 2010, 07:54 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Catgirl.... oh yeah that that girl. Well is there even a figure for her?
I posted it in my last response to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
My biggest problem with this design is she doesn't really have any pop to her. I mean, it's all stuff we've seen before, just a little worse.

Not that these figures can't exist, just feel like there's more out there we could get to first.
Well, if everyone had pop, then no one would, right?
If you want to look at how exciting every figure is, then C3G has a bunch that aren't that great. Echo doesn't do much, all the lanterns are pretty much the same, Batman is a modified Spiderman, etc...
I'm just not seeing a problem. Obviously if there are better ideas for the design, then sure, but I don't think we should not do designs if the character doesn't have super flashy powers and technology.
Old December 31st, 2010, 07:55 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
LP, don't get upset please. I like messing with people when the pick obscure characters. I give Whitestuff crap for it all the time.
I'm not upset, sorry if I sounded that way! I was just confused, I've never seen anyone mentioning about obscurity before, so...
Old December 31st, 2010, 08:01 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey, they can't all be Superman, and it's your design slot, so have at it!

If anything, I suppose it will fly through the process!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old January 1st, 2011, 01:07 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Oh, wow, a unit with roller skates! Finally an excuse to post the power I came up with for Dazzler!

ROLLER SKATES
If Dazzler ends her movement on an asphalt, concrete, road, or ice space, she may skate an additional 3 spaces. Spaces Dazzler skates must also be on asphalt, concrete, road, or ice spaces, and must be on the same level or up to 2 levels below the previous space.

I think it should be something like that, honestly. Or at least have SOME sort of terrain restriction - I mean, you can't skate through the swamp.
Old January 1st, 2011, 12:42 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like the rollerskates, LP. But Johnny does make a good point about there needing to be some terrain restriction - even if it's just to "land" spaces.
I think adding some more choices for Sidekicks would add a lot to gameplay. I like her being on the weaker side as well because it means we can keep her cost down.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 1st, 2011, 12:55 PM
One time at band camp...

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Oh, wow, a unit with roller skates! Finally an excuse to post the power I came up with for Dazzler!

ROLLER SKATES
If Dazzler ends her movement on an asphalt, concrete, road, or ice space, she may skate an additional 3 spaces. Spaces Dazzler skates must also be on asphalt, concrete, road, or ice spaces, and must be on the same level or up to 2 levels below the previous space.

I think it should be something like that, honestly. Or at least have SOME sort of terrain restriction - I mean, you can't skate through the swamp.
I see your points, but I think that's too restrictive. Most maps you wouldn't be able to do it at all! I'd rather just not include a few terrains instead of only specifying a few she can skate on. I like the two levels below thing, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like the rollerskates, LP. But Johnny does make a good point about there needing to be some terrain restriction - even if it's just to "land" spaces.
I think adding some more choices for Sidekicks would add a lot to gameplay. I like her being on the weaker side as well because it means we can keep her cost down.
Land spaces is good, but I don't know how to word that, since I'm pretty sure land spaces isn't an official term.
But yes, I'm getting tired of seeing Robin in every vigilante army. Well, he'll probably still be there, but at least he'll have company!
Old January 1st, 2011, 01:16 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Check the last wave of DnD units ... I'm fairly certain that one of them did in fact reference that term or one like it.
It's too bad Marvel has Vigilantes and not Sidekicks ... all the good Vigilante support characters are DC, so Daredevil, Echo, and Punisher usually end up in odd cross universe army combos for me.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 1st, 2011, 01:21 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It's too bad Marvel has Vigilantes and not Sidekicks ... all the good Vigilante support characters are DC, so Daredevil, Echo, and Punisher usually end up in odd cross universe army combos for me.
But that's part of the fun of HeroScape. All the odd synergies.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old January 1st, 2011, 01:30 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

True, but the even synergies are nice too. Batman and Robin versus Joker and Harley Quinn or Hal and Killowog versus Sinestro and Arkillo are tons of fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project