Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 26th, 2010, 08:17 PM

TheNewtruthneomaxim is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Any hope for just-upstate, NY Heroscaping?

Hey guys,

New poster here. I'm a new but excessively enthusiastic Heroscape player and have spent way too much in the first month or two of owning the game. I only manage to do that for games I adore though, so it says a lot that i've gone tracking down old Waves, etc...

Anyway, I digress. I have very, VERY, few willing players. My spouse is amazing but just not a miniatures war-gamer (even if Heroscape is definitely accessible as can be), and my friends are the sort who can happily play video-games (we actually work in the field, so I guess that isn't that odd), but won't even give board-gaming a chance.

That said, i've looked at the events posted here, but see a weird lack of NY events. I'm about an hour North of NYC in the Hudson Valley and would think that maybe there were gatherings i'm just not noticing. Oddly, i'm finding anything BUT NY-area get-togethers.

By now you guys seem like a really tight community so I hope i'm not infringing. I'm sure you've all sorted out the best locales for all of you, etc... Still, anything that might be a little closer-to-home for me?

Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events