Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old October 1st, 2019, 03:18 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
So it really is just "tie up anyone who's trying to get close to Skahen". I guess against melee, especially slow melee, that can turn the game in her favor. Seems like knights or Dwarves could just spread out enough that she couldn't slip by, but I haven't seen it so I'll take your word.

Last edited by IAmBatman; February 23rd, 2020 at 08:33 AM.
Old November 25th, 2019, 04:15 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
So it really is just "tie up anyone who's trying to get close to Skahen". I guess against melee, especially slow melee, that can turn the game in her favor. Seems like knights or Dwarves could just spread out enough that she couldn't slip by, but I haven't seen it so I'll take your word.
The problem with spreading out is that Skahen gets to move. Spreading out means she only has to kill one figure a turn and she'll be indefinitely safe. Oto will just tag along, out of threat range of the melee units until absolutely necessary.

Also, it's worth noting that Skahen is significantly worse in the early game; she should almost always be batting cleanup, when there are less units on the table. If you go hard with Skahen early in the game, not only will she die, the rest of your army will be screwed on board position.
Old May 26th, 2020, 12:17 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Agent Skahen

Glass cannon sums her up perfectly. Skahen is super simple. Keep her at range, she will blow people away. Let her get based, she will be turned into a red splat on the pavement. (Pro tip, keep Otonashi next to her as a body guard. When enemies close in, she can run up and sacrifice herself to buy Skahen a turn or two to escape a sticky situation.)

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units