Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 10th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
RotV MS repaint/variant cards?

Hi! I'd like to do something with my extra RotV MS figures and was wondering if there are any repaint guides or variant cards for any f these that are well accepted here. Also, I've heard the name Bizarroscape. Anyone familiar with that?
Old April 10th, 2008, 11:53 PM

NormanJFin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
That was the major impetus for me to get going with my customs:
http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=17237

If you're not thinking of anything specific you can do something small like repainting the shirts on one of the Krav Maga teams so you can differentiate the two ...paint camouflage on one of the Airborne sets... (or a big red star on their helmets )
Old April 11th, 2008, 12:21 AM

ReqMan is surprisingly tart
Yes, there are many people here who have created customs based on the extra RotV MS figures they have.

I have a few myself which you can check out ...
http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=4854

There's lots you can do with them from repaints, to actually cutting/gluing body parts from one figure to another to make them look different.
Old April 15th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: RotV MS repaint/variant cards?

Thanks! Any more?
Old April 15th, 2008, 04:56 PM

Padwhite is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: RotV MS repaint/variant cards?

Check my customs out. I've did some alterations of the AE, to make four heroes. Let me know what you think of them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards