Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Old May 5th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Books: What are you currently reading?

We just started And then there were none in English class this week.

It's a really great book, but I hate the way my teacher has read it.

She reads a little bit before we read by her selves. The problem is that she reads with crazyily ridiculous voices and might add in "boom" if a gunshot goes off for example or might stomp her feet if someone goes up the stairs, which makes it hard to concentrate on the book. She might even read out "dot, dot, dot" when the author writes "..."

It's very frustrating but I'm enjoying the book nonetheless.

~Rednax, who probably shouldn't be complaining this much, but will still do so anyway
Old May 11th, 2010, 11:46 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just finished The Green Eagle Score by Richard Stark. Starting The Black Ice Score by Stark.

Can't get enough Parker.

Old May 11th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Currently reading The Face by Dean Koontz, enjoyable so far.

Also going through the Percy Jackson series, on The Titan's Curse with my son and he is re-reading them himself as well.

We will have all the books signed by Rick Riordan himself tommorow. Josh is excited about meeting him.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 11th, 2010, 12:39 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Want's to be reading A Dance With Dragons. Hurry up GRRM!

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old May 11th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Still reading The Ice Man: Confessions of a Mafia Contract Killer. A lot of blood in this book.

Posting to ask this, with low expectations:
Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Want's to be reading A Dance With Dragons. Hurry up GRRM!
Any word?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 11th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!

I recently finished Eragon and Eldest of the Inheritance Cycle series. I liked them quite a bit, and now I am going to try and get my hands on Brisingr.

Old May 11th, 2010, 12:59 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I finished American Nerd and am starting Malus Darkblade's second omnibus now.
Old May 11th, 2010, 01:21 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Currently reading The Face by Dean Koontz, enjoyable so far.

Also going through the Percy Jackson series, on The Titan's Curse with my son and he is re-reading them himself as well.

We will have all the books signed by Rick Riordan himself tommorow. Josh is excited about meeting him.
I'm reading those right now. They're fun, and quick to read! Cool that you're getting yours signed.
Old May 11th, 2010, 04:07 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Grapes of Wrath.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old May 11th, 2010, 04:19 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Just finishing Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte for school

Interesting but at a high level
Old May 11th, 2010, 04:22 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Shadow of the Giant - Orson Scott Card
Old May 11th, 2010, 05:29 PM

Jdet is surprisingly tart

Still trying to finish David Copperfield

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books