Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 25th, 2007, 07:50 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness
From a conversation i had with my friendly neighborhood hobby-shop-guy He said that SotM was shipped to Target/Wall Mart before the private game stores. It apparently had a code on it saying do not open untill such and such date. And since Wall mart only hires Mensa members the stuff has ended up on the shelves.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old August 25th, 2007, 08:20 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
It apparently had a code on it saying do not open untill such and such date.
I would love to know what that date is.
Old August 25th, 2007, 08:25 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation
Re: They Will Survive a Nuclear War

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly1hornedmule
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Super Atheist
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly1hornedmule
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultarium
But I meant walmart. Cause I know hasbro doesnt cause of wave 7
I don't know what that means but last year WalMart was the first to have Castles right after GenCon.
LOL, THEY STILL HAVE NAKITAS!
Nakitas will be on shelves till the end of time.
"It's like when you come home from work at the end of the day and throw your jacket on the couch...except instead of a couch, it's a pile of garbage...and instead of a jacket, it's a pile of garbage...and instead of the end of the day it's the end of time and NAKITAS ARE ALL THAT HAVE SURVIVED!"

(10,000,000,000,000 points if you name the reference.)
FRIENDS. Season 4, episode 6: The one with the dirty girl .

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old August 25th, 2007, 08:53 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I do too clarissimus... I do too.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old August 25th, 2007, 09:10 PM

jesselawson has disabled reputation
the walmart in nashville has 5 swarm of the marro sets.
I bought them all and the funny thing is on the bottom
of the boxes it said do not open
Old August 25th, 2007, 09:18 PM

Ultarium has disabled reputation
You guys are sooooooo lucky hopefuly tommorow when I go to walmart they will have it. Please please let them have it!

Dont you wish your Kyrie was hot like me!
Old August 25th, 2007, 10:09 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
ah the JOY of already having 2 sets of SotM and not having to hit every Wally World........PRICELESS

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 25th, 2007, 10:13 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
How much are they at Wal-mart?

Old August 25th, 2007, 10:32 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokscry
How much are they at Wal-mart?
$40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
ah the JOY of already having 2 sets of SotM and not having to hit every Wally World........PRICELESS
Ditto!

I saw them there and normally this would get me really excited, but I already have two at home!
Old August 25th, 2007, 10:59 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
I have a 1/2 of a set at mine.

Old August 25th, 2007, 11:21 PM

ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker
Only the Chosen

Why is it that only people that already have SotM are finding it in stores. Let's spread the wealth to us poor SotMless souls

Thanks for the last and greatest betrayal, of the last and greatest of human dreams.
-William S. Burroughs
Old August 25th, 2007, 11:40 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
Ahhh, but as you know, Master sets in the stores are like attitudes, everybody's got one.....or 2....or 3...... Oh well, you know what I mean!

Eh.....what I mean is that I'm not worried about searching store after store trying to find SOTM like I would expansions. Like Marvel, these things should be all over the place.

-Ski

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales