Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old April 6th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Marvel map challenge!

I am looking for a good Tournament quality map that uses no RotV or SotM sets,just the Marvel set,along with expansions.
This is a very weird thing to ask for but with more and more maps following the design of using RotV I just want to see this type of map.
The marvel set is an odd one to build a map which is why I want people to either use some expansions or none at all. The Marvel is a difficult set to build with which is exactly the reason I want to see a great map that uses it.
I would rather not see the Warehouse's that way if it is good enough it could be nominated for the BoV. I just ask that you playtest the map before posting it.
Thanks,Shades fan!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old April 6th, 2008, 08:02 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Marvel map competition!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan
I am looking for a good Tournament quality map that uses no RotV or SotM sets,just the Marvel set,along with expansions.
This is a very weird thing to ask for but with more and more maps following the design of using RotV I just want to see this type of map.
The marvel set is an odd one to build a map which is why I want people to either use some expansions or none at all. The Marvel is a difficult set to build with which is exactly the reason I want to see a great map that uses it.
I would rather not see the Warehouse's that way if it is good enough it could be nominated for the BoV. I just ask that you playtest the map before posting it.
Thanks,Shades fan!
Pardon me asking the obvious questions, but is there a deadline, prizes/incentive, any limit on # of Marvel sets or expansions?
Old April 6th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Marvel map challenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan
Thanks,Shades fan!
Pardon me asking the obvious questions, but is there a deadline, prizes/incentive, any limit on # of Marvel sets or expansions?
There is no real prize of incentive except praise I guess,I changed the title in case it was misleading. The Deadline will be May 30th. I am just curious what they will make when there isn't a RotV/SotM to build with. This is just your standard build a map challenge,just you can only use the Marvel set and expansions. Thank you for reminding me. No limit except on the Marvel set,I only want to see the maps use one of them.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old April 6th, 2008, 09:47 PM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
A few Marvel maps (Hopscorch, Frozen Spires, and Ashes to Ashes) have already been posted to this site, and are displayed in this thread:

Tournament-Ready SotM/Marvel Maps.
Old April 6th, 2008, 10:28 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameBear
A few Marvel maps (Hopscorch, Frozen Spires, and Ashes to Ashes) have already been posted to this site, and are displayed in this thread:

Tournament-Ready SotM/Marvel Maps.
You should add my SOTM map to your thread - Moist Paths! Though I havn't posted a PFD file for it yet.

Shades Fan, I'll try to add some Marvel only maps to my thread between now and may 20th, so check it out. I'm also looking for tournament Marvel maps right now. Hopefully they add cars and street lights to the marvel wave 1 packs, or some kind of obsticles.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios