Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 16th, 2008, 02:27 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Because seasons don't fear the reaver
But do the wind and the sun and they rain?

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old January 16th, 2008, 09:14 AM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469
Exactly!

I was worried no one would get 'it'
Old January 16th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469
Exactly!

I was worried no one would get 'it'
Anybody who doesn't get Blue Oyster Cult deserves to be stripped of their Heroscape, their dignity, and their clothes...all right before being shoved through the doorway leading into GenCon.
Old January 16th, 2008, 08:32 PM

Hex Sinister Woo who?
I had a cooool BOC poster when I was in jr high. It was like a blue tint with a landed flying saucer on it I think. Geez, I haven't thought about that in forever. Like my Colecovision.

"Grimnak the Orc is doing something kinda pleasant to my arm." - Sgt. Drake
Old January 17th, 2008, 12:08 AM

VValker Woo who?
Hows this?

http://www.meeplepeople.com/products.php?cat=21
Old January 17th, 2008, 11:24 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by VValker
...wait...doesn't that sort of defy everything that everyone just said? Maybe not "Hot Lava Death', which isn't copyrighted, but isn't the word 'Heroscape' copyrighted?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion