Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old August 29th, 2018, 08:24 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V2.5) (New Glyph Cards)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Oh, yes it does. I just installed Arial Narrow so I guess it defaulted to that. Now to just figure out what the font was before.

I don't mind overly that it's changed, I'm mostly just curious now.

It was probably either classic Arial or Calibri before.

Personnaly I installed the official Helvetica font to use it, but it do not render well for the power titles as it should be another Helvetica font (there are 3 of them), instead of just changing the text to upper case bold... And back to Arial Narrow ! ^^

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old September 1st, 2018, 09:03 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Okay, silly question. I know that I have edited these files before, but it's been a while -=what program do you use to open it? I tried notepad, but the resulting file seemingly couldn't be detected by MSE and it wouldn't open.
Old September 2nd, 2018, 12:01 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Okay, silly question. I know that I have edited these files before, but it's been a while -=what program do you use to open it? I tried notepad, but the resulting file seemingly couldn't be detected by MSE and it wouldn't open.
Notepad is what I use. When you saved it, did it add an extension to the file name, like .txt?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 2nd, 2018, 12:16 AM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Yeah, I think it did that by itself. LEt me see if I can fix that.
Old September 2nd, 2018, 12:22 AM

Yeah, how can I get it to not add the extension?
Old September 2nd, 2018, 12:31 AM

Scratch that! I got it, somehow. Works great. Thank you!
Old April 8th, 2019, 02:38 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey,

I just noticed that I actually never shared with you my package to use every @Soundwarp SG-1 generals with MSE.

Here is the package, to download and add to the data folder : DOWNLOAD LINK.

Everything should be okay bu don't hesitate if you find some issues.

French Forum's admin.
Old May 8th, 2019, 02:13 PM

Skyver knows what's in an order marker Skyver knows what's in an order marker

@bmaczero I wanted to share the MSE templates I use for Arena of the Planeswalker's custom Army cards and Spell cards. Feel free to add the files or a link to the thread in the OP if you feel it is relevant.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=55765
Old September 24th, 2019, 08:18 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyver View Post
@bmaczero I wanted to share the MSE templates I use for Arena of the Planeswalker's custom Army cards and Spell cards. Feel free to add the files or a link to the thread in the OP if you feel it is relevant.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=55765
Wonderful; thank you.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old May 21st, 2020, 12:46 AM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey, better late then never! I happened to check in today so I finally linked @Skyver 's template and @DanieLoche 's Soundwarp template in the original post.

I also pushed an update to GitHub that allows you to set Automatic Abilities to Case Sensitive, which means you need to type in allcaps to get the automatic replacement. This might be a good middle ground between the overly aggressive replacement and just shutting them off altogether. You can download the latest ZIP from GitHub at the top of the original post if you want to try that out right now.

Let me know if I missed anything else important!

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old October 31st, 2021, 07:02 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

After some time of using MSE, I realized the V3 of the cards (which is the most spacious) looks like crap.
I've taken the card images from X-2 Card Creator which look WAY BETTER and implemented them for MSE.
Here you can download this card pack: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...vX?usp=sharing
Just go into your MSE's data folder -> heroscape-ds.mse-style -> cardblanks and replace the card images. Or move the others somewhere to save them and then move into folder.
Old November 2nd, 2021, 06:28 PM
Marcel Marceau

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchismaticSounds View Post
After some time of using MSE, I realized the V3 of the cards (which is the most spacious) looks like crap.
I've taken the card images from X-2 Card Creator which look WAY BETTER and implemented them for MSE.
Here you can download this card pack: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...vX?usp=sharing
Just go into your MSE's data folder -> heroscape-ds.mse-style -> cardblanks and replace the card images. Or move the others somewhere to save them and then move into folder.

What do you mean by "crap" ? They looks pretty good for me and all the people I know using them.

"heroscape-ds.mse-style" are the basic blank cards from the first master set, and not the last "dungeon" v3 styles from the last official releases. And indeed those looks like crap ahah, but you are replacing them with another template here, with some differences.

You can check the differences here. Those are the same as in MSE.

French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software