Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 21st, 2015, 10:19 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Varkaanan Greyspears

Thankfully the minis are all similar so a quick slap of blue on one's hair is all it takes to make one into your own Arktos.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 21st, 2015, 10:23 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Thankfully the minis are all similar so a quick slap of blue on one's hair is all it takes to make one into your own Arktos.
The "Arktos Sculpt" was not the one they gave me an extra of, unfortunately. They gave me an extra of the boring one, staring into the distance with his spear held about horizontally. He does have a stylish blue scarf of blue string though...

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs

Last edited by Maklar the Silver Prince; January 21st, 2015 at 10:26 PM. Reason: yes, if Arktos wants to have blue hair with me, he has to start acting like Arktos :p
Old January 22nd, 2015, 12:33 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Could be the link in the OP is not quite right. That happened elsewhere today, strangely. I'm sure @DanieLoche will check when he gets a chance.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old January 22nd, 2015, 12:37 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Removing the "&act=down" text from the end of the url should make the download work.

Like this

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=4048

EDIT: It is actually an old problem, D_S. We had a rash of it occurring several months ago. The solution in this post is the same one from that time as well.

Your custom probably has too much Defense.

--

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades
Old January 22nd, 2015, 12:39 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ah.

That must be what happened to Siiv, too, though I didn't study it before I pasted in the correct url.

edit: That should take care of it. Thanks Maklar and Cap.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old January 22nd, 2015, 12:32 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Over-corrected with the direct link.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old April 30th, 2015, 01:33 AM

Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special powers
WOLF PACK
After revealing an Order Marker on the Varkaanan Quickblades Greyspears' card, before taking that turn with the Quickblades Greyspears, you may choose one other Unique Wolf Army Card you control and take a turn with it. You may not attack with more figures from the chosen Army Card than the number of destroyed Varkaanan Quickblades Greyspears on this card.
@DanieLoche , can you make these corrections to the OP?

Good traders: Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74, Clipper423, Oh Freek,
Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112, itsbuzzi & more on my trade list
Old September 8th, 2018, 01:44 AM

Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@DanieLoche @superfrog
These guys are missing the synergy from Arktos' Hunter Attack Enhancement:

ARKTOS : HUNTER ATTACK ENHANCEMENT
As Hunter figures, Varkaanan Greyspears adjacent to Arktos may receive an additional attack die.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs