Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old March 31st, 2018, 12:10 PM

FlamingSword has disabled reputation
Looking FOTA and ROTV rulebooks

Does anyone have the fortress of the Archkyrie or ROTV rulebooks available for a trade or sale? Willing to pay some for these books or trade some random figures I have. Contact me if you have either of these! Thank you!

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try."

-Alexander The Great.
Old March 31st, 2018, 11:10 PM

itsbuzzi knows what's in an order marker itsbuzzi knows what's in an order marker itsbuzzi knows what's in an order marker
Re: Looking FOTA and ROTV rulebooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingSword View Post
Does anyone have the fortress of the Archkyrie or ROTV rulebooks available for a trade or sale? Willing to pay some for these books or trade some random figures I have. Contact me if you have either of these! Thank you!
I do not have any I can spare but if you don't get them there may be scans of these on the site.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old March 31st, 2018, 11:42 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Where do you live FlamingSword? If youre stateside I should be able to set you up with sone extras.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 31st, 2018, 11:53 PM

FlamingSword has disabled reputation

I live I Florida. Right now Trex is setting me up with some but I appreciate all the help guys!

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try."

-Alexander The Great.
Old April 1st, 2018, 01:07 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Good to see youre being taken care of! Welcome to Scapers!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 1st, 2018, 01:54 AM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, I should be able to send them out by monday for you. I've got 5 of the Fota rulebooks still in plastic, and a couple of extra ROTV books.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades