Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 7th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Online Heroscape S4 - ROUND 2 MATCHUPS POSTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
infectedsloth's brother v. affhw2
Is affhw2 the right spelling? He hasn't contacted me yet, and when I search for him it says there are no matches.
affhw2 is correct. You can't find him with a search because he is a new member and hasn't posted yet, but here is his profile page.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old December 7th, 2012, 11:15 AM
The Doom of Man

infectedsloth wears ripped pants of awesomeness infectedsloth wears ripped pants of awesomeness infectedsloth wears ripped pants of awesomeness infectedsloth wears ripped pants of awesomeness infectedsloth wears ripped pants of awesomeness infectedsloth wears ripped pants of awesomeness infectedsloth wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
infectedsloth's brother v. affhw2
Is affhw2 the right spelling? He hasn't contacted me yet, and when I search for him it says there are no matches.
affhw2 is correct. You can't find him with a search because he is a new member and hasn't posted yet, but here is his profile page.
Thanks for the help, PM has been sent.
Old December 7th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

TSIYW's friend and I are starting now.

Old December 7th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

I both played my Heavies badly and had some bad luck, so I got destroyed without killing anyone. Oh well...

Spoiler Alert!

Old December 7th, 2012, 08:29 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

The drummerscaper97 v. utahscott is starting now!

Hangout here.

I mostly lurk around here for nostalgia
Old December 7th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Dhyanam and I are playing now.
Old December 7th, 2012, 10:04 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

utahscott and I just finished our game!

I had wicked fun, and I won my first game this tournament! The Sacred Band bonded with Parmenio to lead the charge (he saved one of them in the only chance he got). Parmenio was killed by the Spiders bonding with a Wyvern and Quahon, and the Sacred Band finished off the attacking Wyvern. Raelin headed out to help the Sacred band, but was trapped by Quahon, and was dealt 3 damage from the dragon. Arashara headed out next, and pulled a switcheroo with Raelin and a Sacred Band to get Raelin out of harm's way, then switched herself with that Sacred band on the next turn to get height on Quahon. She promptly rolled 5 skulls, dealing 3 damage to Quahon. The Sacred Band kept mowing down spiders, and the spiders pecked away at the Sacred Band. Arashara ended up killing Quahon, and she and the Sacred Band cleaned off the rest of the spiders and the remaining Wyvern. Otonashi tried to escape, but Arashara switched herself with Otonashi, leaving Otonashi at the mercy of the Sacred Band. (They had none )

The spiders were very consistently killing off Sacred Band throughout the game, but their rolls just were not enough. We were pretty even throughout the entire game. I ended the game with 4 Sacred Band Arashara with two wounds on her, and 2 Ashigaru.

Here are the dice stats:
Spoiler Alert!

I had a blast playing you, UtahScott! Good luck in the rest of the tournament!

(Detailed dice results for those interested.)

I mostly lurk around here for nostalgia
Old December 7th, 2012, 10:53 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Dhyanam and I just wrapped up some Friday Night Lights:

D chose my Mezzo/DED/Morsbane/Rae army, while I then chose the only build with a SA: Morgoloth/Badru/Incendiborgs/Khosumet.

He placed his entire army in the left startzone, while I spread out. I claimed the Valda, and Dhyanam moved up Rae and then started moving up Mezzos within her aura. After a round of maneuver, I grabbed the Wannok with Morgoloth and commenced to Pouncing, going 3 for 5 against 4-defense Mezzos. The other wolves soon fell (leaving me 1 on Valda)...But not before I was able to move up Khosumet to give the Incendiborgs a boost.

D chanced a DED shot on Morgoloth, which fortunately did not hit. From there, it was a matter of Incendiborgs picking away at Raelin and the Mezzos. D did take out all of my Vulcan Markers, but they threw enough Defense to take out what was left (I took a chance by taking them off of height in order to line up multiple attacks with the Flamethrower, and almost paid for it).

D had all 10 mezzo markers left, so I am glad that the Incendiborgs did not fall early and leave me facing a 10-life Mezzo. GG, D.

Stats:
Spoiler Alert!

And, congrats on the win, DrummerScaper!
Old December 7th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just lost to Rosencrantz in a well played game by him. He took advantage of a critical error on my part on a bad positioning for Raelin. I enjoyed playing though. The only thing I'm sad about is that now I'm 50-50 in tournament play. It isn't bad but isn't a good record. Next person I play be prepared to feel the wrath of my army.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old December 8th, 2012, 04:09 AM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

Unfortunately, finals have been eating my time, and I have a commitment tomorrow that I thought was next week. I will have no time to play this week, and I am forced to concede my game to Eraguy816.

I should have a much (much) more open schedule for the third round.
Old December 8th, 2012, 12:35 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just finished my game against Typhon and I was able to take another win. He was able to get the Move glyph with the Wyrmlings early on and held it for nearly the entire game. I was able to get on the Wannok though and killed several Wyrmlings in that way. In the end Typhon had only one Wyrmling agianst Nilf with 2 wounds, Quahon with 2 wounds, and a few greenscales. The Wyrmling was able to disengage and deliver 2 wounds to Nilf in a stroke of luck at the end of the game before being killed by Nilf. Good game Typhon and have good luck with the rest of the tournament.
Old December 8th, 2012, 02:22 PM

onibaku06 is surprisingly tart

Heroscaper2010 v Onibaku06

Sunday 10am PST

I will have my underscored Quahon army, and Heroscaper has decided to go with his Undead army...which is scaring me more and more.

LONG LIVE US GAMERS!!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events