Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 20th, 2012, 10:28 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Online Heroscape Season 4 - Winter is Coming

Finally settled on some armies. Divide and conquer . Or maybe frenzy to the finish?

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old November 20th, 2012, 10:53 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Finally settled on some armies. Divide and conquer . Or maybe frenzy to the finish?
Hey!

Good choice.
Old November 21st, 2012, 04:05 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Vipers and Marro?

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old November 21st, 2012, 11:40 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Slightly tweaked army #2. Re-submitted form.

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Last edited by GTigers55; November 21st, 2012 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Possibly correct marrowick!
Old November 22nd, 2012, 12:08 AM

n00b knows what's in an order marker n00b knows what's in an order marker n00b knows what's in an order marker

Signed up.

The reigning NHSD champion of Wyoming
Old November 22nd, 2012, 11:46 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Resubmitted my armies.

Old November 23rd, 2012, 12:33 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Hello !

Count another french player (from Quebec though) in the tournament because I'm in.

I'll submit my armies as soon as possible.
Old November 23rd, 2012, 03:24 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm signed up, I'm trying out Mok from the new C3V set, he looks like a super fun unit.
Old November 23rd, 2012, 03:34 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice, I hope you have Dwarves .

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old November 23rd, 2012, 04:46 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I'm signed up, I'm trying out Mok from the new C3V set, he looks like a super fun unit.
Hey! Me too!

I mostly lurk around here for nostalgia
Old November 23rd, 2012, 05:24 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Man, with all these people playing Mok, maybe it's a good play to play the Axegrinders, who are so good against large and huge figures. And as long as you're playing Axegrinders, you may as well try that new C3V figure... hey, wait....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Clerics in D&D are not adept at fighting.

Online Heroscape!
Old November 23rd, 2012, 05:44 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Ulfrid Hornwrangler?

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

google sheets:
ohs link generator/attack outcomes

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events