Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 20th, 2012, 05:06 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Member of the week

It's junior high all over again.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED
Old January 23rd, 2012, 01:11 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
You better get that girlfriend on board with gaming in case she turns out to be the one. I didn't with my now wife and she just looks at me like I'm crazy, which I may be but that is not the point, when my shipments come in and I get all geeked up.
Actually, she's already into Video Gaming, I just have to get everything set up and see if she ends up liking the scape.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 01:30 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
You better get that girlfriend on board with gaming in case she turns out to be the one. I didn't with my now wife and she just looks at me like I'm crazy, which I may be but that is not the point, when my shipments come in and I get all geeked up.
Actually, she's already into Video Gaming, I just have to get everything set up and see if she ends up liking the scape.
Nice.
Old January 24th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Just saw you two on Facebook. So cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 24th, 2012, 12:01 PM

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Just saw you two on Facebook. So cute!
Thanks quozl
Old January 26th, 2012, 12:13 PM

Well time to let the cat out of the bag I think.

1. I have played at least 1 game with every currently released C3G figure. False, up until my break from playtesting a few months ago, this was true. Now I have some catching up to do
2. There are three members of C3G with the name Nick. True, as Bats said, there's Tablewalker, Bats, and myself.
3. My main source of info into the realm of comics is a person. True, my main source of info is/was my brother, Hidicul. It wasn't till I'd actually joined the group that I picked up a comic book for the first time.
4. There isn't a single figure to come out of C3G that I haven't liked. True, while there are some designs that I'm not to keen on, namely the secret identies, I can't deny that it's a solid design, and anything solid is worth trying out.
Old January 27th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Give it up for... GamerHusband!

Q: If you could change one thing about Heroscape, what would it be?
A: Bring it to back into production.

Q: How often do you get to play Heroscape? I believe you also play with a gaming group. Tell us a bit about them.
A: For the last 5 years I have played Heroscape weekly in a very steady group of 5 members. For Christmas in 2006 my wife gave me a Heroscape Master Set as a Christmas gift. In just a few months we had all the figures, and my friends were eager to play each week. In 5 years there was never a hitch in attendace. In 2009 it got so popular I started capping games at 8 players. C3G was also a huge hit with us and I was glad to see two of us from the group become Allies.(CharosInCharge being the other) Lately there has been a big slow down. As of right now I have gone 5 weeks without playing a game. I hopeful CharosInCharge and my other friends will start playing again soon.

Q: What made you decide to dive in to C3G?
A: I really liked Marvel Heroscape. Back in 2007 I was able to go to San Diego Comic Con and saw the Wave 1 figures in person. Sadly as we all know, they were never released! I started looking at all the designs people had made on their own, but none of them seem to really fit as a large group. Once C3G came along that problem was fixed, and we hit the ground running.

Q: Which C3G design do you think would work best in any army it's drafted in? Which is most dependent on drafting with specific figures?
A: For a unit that always works well, I would have to go with Deadpool. A solid unit no matter the situation. The most dependent would obviously be Green Construct and Master Mold. A less obvious figure is Hawkman. Hawkgirl is needed with wounds for his powerful attack to kick in!

Q: What is the largest Heroscape game you've played? This could be map size, number of players, army points... whatever you prefer.
A: It was the most resent game I've played of C3G Heroscape. My wife got all the members of my gaming group together for a surpise birthday party. We ended up having a C3G game with 9 players. We had to make 2 game maps and tie them together with a bridge. 4 people played on each map. The 9th player was the Anti-Monitor. He bounced from side to side trying to erase everyone from existance!

Q: Based on your name, I assume you're married. What does your wife think of your love for games? Does she like to play games as well? Which ones?
A:My wife likes that I have a love for games but thinks I spend too much money on them. I think with all my Heroscape stuff, I've invested close to $5,000 so she might be on to something. My wife does like playing games, but does not play Heroscape. The games we play together are, Small World, Carcarssonne, Pandemic, and Thunderstone.

Q: What was the best vacation you've ever taken? If you could take a vacation right now anywhere in the world, where would you go?
A:The best vacation I ever taken was in summer of 1998 right after I got out of High School. I went with my High School Marching Band to Austraila. We got to preform in the Sidney Opera House, as well as visit Canberra, and Melborne.

My dream vacation would be to go to a massive C3G tournament somewhere on Earth where all the Heroes, Sidekicks, and Allies could play Heroscape for days!!.

Q: If you could have a superpower in real life, what would it be?
A: It would have to be mind control. Just think about it. You can make anybody do what YOU WANT

Here it is: THE STUPID QUESTION! I'll ask a really stupid question, and you can answer it as seriously or as silly as you wish. Be very afraid! If you'd also like to prepare a C3G 3 Truths and a Lie, feel free to add it!

The Stupid Question: Give me a brief plot of a movie that would definitely make you walk out of the theater.
A: Anything to do with Global Warming and/or Feelings.

C3G 3 Truths and a Lie (optional)
1. I've beaten the Second Quest in the Legend of Zelda.
2. I've read War and Peace.
3. Not only was I in the Marching Band Fraturnity, I was the President.
4. I feel Dund is a useful unit with practice.
Old January 27th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Movies about feelings suck! Blah!

I think #2 is the lie.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

#3 makes me think, "One time, at band camp..."

But I think #4 is the lie because who really has the time or patience to even practice with him.
Old January 27th, 2012, 05:22 PM

GamerHusband knows what's in an order marker GamerHusband knows what's in an order marker GamerHusband knows what's in an order marker

Well guys I right now I'll tell you #2 is not a lie. I read War and Peace my Senior Year of College. I have also read many other works by Leo Tolstoy. He is one of my favorate authors.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread
Old January 28th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

#3 is the lie then. You were the VP.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 28th, 2012, 07:41 PM

GamerHusband knows what's in an order marker GamerHusband knows what's in an order marker GamerHusband knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
#3 is the lie then. You were the VP.
The VP!!! Actually, I really was the President!!! its always good to be the King!!!

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project