Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 20th, 2006, 12:24 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro
The sweet heroin we crave is here once again.
Just when I had gotten over the shakes from the castles and FB's.
Old November 20th, 2006, 12:35 PM
something

noodles knows what's in an order marker noodles knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Eldgrim: Some Vikings are just short. There are short people in real life and this figure goes out to all of you short players. Just because a person is short does not mean they are a dwarf.
Don't you mean "little person"?

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old November 20th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Ha ha! Taunting us!
Darn. I thought for sure Durnipia would be that purple-headdressed Kyrie heroine. So she'll probably be Princess Kiova. Runa will be the Taelordette type figure, I'm guessing.
Great find SBN!
Old November 20th, 2006, 12:46 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
IDC what they're names are, as long as they can't file the same complaint as taelord!
Old November 20th, 2006, 01:24 PM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker
Hmmm, with that teaser as well as the name, I am no longer certain the Shades will be for Vydar.....that would definitely cool my enthusiasm for them. Utgar has way too much already, I do not want him to have the Shades!

I am very excited about the Kyrie--heroes and squad, Tagawa archers and hopefully, the Shades are still Vydar's...

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo
Old November 20th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
And I think the site here can thank the powers that be...just when some people were complaining that the traffic on the board was slowing down, the Hasbro-bros offer us this to spur the conversation. I don't think that is an accident at all. They love us...they really love us.
<okay, a bit of cynical sneer needs to be entered here>
Old November 20th, 2006, 02:21 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
<okay, a bit of cynical sneer needs to be entered here>
Very well.

[reaper]This is bad for the future of the game. Hasbro ruins everything. Where's the tournament support? The Dwarf is clearly broken.[/reaper]

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old November 20th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Oh, hj, you are genuinely wicked! <laughing>
Old November 20th, 2006, 03:25 PM

DoesntCompute has disabled reputation
Rev,

Why are your dogs always behind bars in the pictures you post?

Amazing grace how sweet the sound
that saved a wretch like me
I once was blind but now I see
Old November 20th, 2006, 04:03 PM

Venandier has disabled reputation
Logically, I dont Hasbro would bring up the thought of a possible dwarf figure w/o there actually being one. Ill bet that Hasbro knows that even suggesting that Eldgrim may possibly be a dwarf then later confirming his Viking-ness would make everyone dissappointed. I also don't think that they'd just release just another Viking hero alone from more viking counterparts.

I wish we could get an army of dwarves, fully armed and filthy.
Old November 20th, 2006, 04:09 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venandier
Ill bet that Hasbro knows that even suggesting that Eldgrim may possibly be a dwarf then later confirming his Viking-ness would make everyone dissappointed.
I was thinking the same thing, but the "xxxx-grim" name argument is also pretty compelling from the Viking end. Let's dissect this further, shall we? First we must calculate the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow...
Old November 20th, 2006, 04:15 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjib
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venandier
Ill bet that Hasbro knows that even suggesting that Eldgrim may possibly be a dwarf then later confirming his Viking-ness would make everyone dissappointed.
I was thinking the same thing, but the "xxxx-grim" name argument is also pretty compelling from the Viking end. Let's dissect this further, shall we? First we must calculate the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow...
African or European?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News