Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old November 18th, 2006, 04:51 PM

umuhiforgot has disabled reputation
Questions about Blade Gruts Champion Bonding

THe blade gruts have a special stating that: "before taking a turn with gruts, you may take a turn with any orc champion you control"

Does that mean you can move any and all orc champions or just one?

If you can move an orc champion because of this special, can you also order marker that same orc champion and have another turn?? As in having 2 turns with that champion???

GAME ON!!! I am open for in-play tips!!
Old November 18th, 2006, 04:59 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
Just one. And yes, you can put an order marker on the orc champion. However if you put all your order markers on the Blade Gruts, you can take a turn with an orc champion and the Blade Gruts each turn, for a total of 3 each.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old November 18th, 2006, 05:01 PM

TyG17 has disabled reputation
With the blade gruts... you can take a turn with One Orc champion (move, special, attack). And then finish the turn with the gruts (move, special, attack).

So... You have order marker one on blade gruts... You move Grimnak, chomp with grimnak, and attack with grimnak, move blade gruts, attack with blade gruts... That was all turn marker one... If you have turn marker 2 on blade gruts you can do all that again...

That is how bonding works...

Ty G
- There will never be another me...

Back from the dead...
Old November 19th, 2006, 09:14 AM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
It's the same for all types of bonding (warlord, human champion, etc.)

Old November 19th, 2006, 12:53 PM

playa1 knows what's in an order marker playa1 knows what's in an order marker
Yes, the only reason to place an order marker on Grimnak when you have gruts is if you think you are going to lose all of your gruts that turn before you get a chance to activate them. I once had three order markers on my grut archers who bond with Mimring, and they were killed before I got a chance to activate them. That sucked because I couldn't move Mimring or anything for that matter. I learned my lesson.
Old November 19th, 2006, 01:34 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattar007
It's the same for all types of bonding (warlord, human champion, etc.)
actually not anymore...the flagbearer's Ornak(utgar) ability, allow ye to play 2 Utgar "hero's" instead of him but only if ye have order marker number 1 placed on him...

so ye get 2 for 1 bonding... but at a price

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old November 19th, 2006, 06:30 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
But Ornak's ability is not bonding. All bonding works the same.
Old November 19th, 2006, 08:42 PM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
I was talking about basic bonding. No ornaks or move bonding.

Old November 19th, 2006, 09:05 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ornak's Ability is also not Bonding at all. If you choose to move/attack with two Orc Champions, you may not move/attack with Ornak. You can, however, place Order Marker #2 on the Blade Gruts and bond with Ornak. In effect giving you the ability to move 3 Unique Heroes and 1 Common Squad using only two Order Markers having an entire Orc Horde marauding across the battlefield and still having one Order Marker to go!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old November 21st, 2006, 06:51 PM

umuhiforgot has disabled reputation
hmmm...

Hey playa1 "I once had three order markers on my grut archers "

Because the gruts are common squads, does this mean you have multiplie gruts or did you put all order makers on one card?

GAME ON!!! I am open for in-play tips!!
Old November 21st, 2006, 06:58 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Re: hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by umuhiforgot
Hey playa1 "I once had three order markers on my grut archers "

Because the gruts are common squads, does this mean you have multiplie gruts or did you put all order makers on one card?
You can place all order markers on any card. Multiples on the same card are just fine.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's