Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Tagawa Samurai Archer? (Answers left to right)
Quick Release 22 50.00%
Drawbacks 10 22.73%
Reloading 12 27.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 26th, 2012, 08:34 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 42. Tagawa Samurai Archers

We now head to the mighty disciplined archers of the Tagawa.

(Answers left to right)
1. Quick Release
2. Drawbacks
3. Reloading

These mighty Tagawa Archers compliment the rest of the orange and purple clad perfectly. Quick Release has just released his arrow and is gonna quickly release his second arrow just like older brother Kaemon. Drawbacks is obviously the leader of the group, with his awesome golden helmet. Reloading is reaching into his quiver and drawing an arrow for his next victim. Personally I prefer Quick Release over the others because his hand that released the arrow looks awesome.

Who is the favorite of these agile archers?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old September 26th, 2012, 08:34 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Sculpt Polls! 42. Tagawa Samurai Archers

Ummmmmmmm, there's not a poll.
Old September 26th, 2012, 08:39 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

It posts the thread as soon as you press "submit thread". Then I have to submit the poll. Its here now.

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old September 26th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I like drawback. His helmet and calm look are neat. I find it odd the three archers have different bows; I've never noticed that before.
Old September 26th, 2012, 08:50 PM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

wow, it figures that I always vote for what turns out to be the majority (except for the nakitas... who woulda thought the redhead would lose?)

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units