Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old February 15th, 2020, 04:22 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's Maps

Time I did another asymmetrical map. This ones a fun, close, fast-paced battlefield.

Trial and Error
Sets: RotV, RttFF

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; March 28th, 2020 at 12:47 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 12:41 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Added a couple new maps for my new tournament (and casual) "Burnout" format.

Bushy Ruin (to be built with Castle Path)
Sets: 1/2 RotV, TJ

Castle Path (to be built with Bushy Ruin)
Sets: 1/2 RotV, FotA

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 3rd, 2020, 09:25 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Added a couple new maps for my new tournament (and casual) "Burnout" format.

Bushy Ruin (to be built with Castle Path)
Sets: 1/2 RotV, TJ

Castle Path (to be built with Bushy Ruin)
Sets: 1/2 RotV, FotA
Good to have a few more maps to choose from! I'll have to try this format soon. Looks like a fun twist!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old March 28th, 2020, 12:53 PM

Got a few I've been working on lately that I'm pretty proud of.

North Pole
Sets: RotV, 2 TT

Hot Lava Death
Sets: RotV, VW

Sandhill
Sets: SotM, TJ

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; March 28th, 2020 at 01:16 PM.
Old March 28th, 2020, 01:09 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Got a few I've been working on lately that I'm pretty proud of.

Sandhill
Sets: RotV, VW
Cool maps! I'm pretty sure Sandhill isn't RotV and VW though....

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old March 28th, 2020, 01:16 PM

Haha, thanks for the catch :P

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 5th, 2020, 08:03 PM

Primavera

Where Royals Walked
Sets: RotV, 2 RttFF

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 5th, 2020, 08:28 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Primavera

Where Royals Walked
Awesome additions to your portfolio! I love how open you've kept Primavera even using 2 TT. I feel like a common thing to do with tundra is plop the 6 hex in the center which can be done well, but I've had work against slow melee builds who have to slog around the obstacle to attack those on the other side. The flanks look really fun with the wall pieces as long as glyph access doesn't get too clogged up. Very aesthetically enticing as well with the central pool. Nicely done!
Old April 6th, 2020, 01:04 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Where Royals Walked
I was wondering when this map was gonna be up after I saw it in a video you did. . I really like when maps use 3 single hex trees together in a triangle, it provides a lot of cover for many angles. Sweet name too.

I need to make a RttFF x2 map soon, they always have a cool look to them.
Old April 6th, 2020, 06:59 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I like Primavera. Probably a good idea to use preset glyphs too, because Raelin + Gerda in the middle could be problematic.

It looks cool too.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; April 6th, 2020 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Im no cartographer, so hopefully this bit isnt superfluous. :)
Old April 6th, 2020, 10:59 AM

Thanks for the kind words guys...I enjoyed building and play testing these a lot as well!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 22nd, 2020, 08:02 PM

Been having a lot of fun with this one

Roads Less Traveled
Sets: SotM, RttFF

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios