Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old March 30th, 2020, 10:59 PM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Man all that stuff looks pretty expensive
Old March 30th, 2020, 11:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I have only purchase one Boba Fett figure from Assault and I think it cost me $6-8, but they also sold him as a solo hero and he's super popular. I'm not sure what the going rate for like Stormtroopers would be.
Old March 31st, 2020, 12:29 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Legion and Imperial assault arent cheap by any means. They arent painted and legion is also not assembled. I personally have bought most of all of the Imperial assault and legion figures/sets. I wouldnt buy them to cannibilize just for HoSS. Legion is one of my favorite games now and the models look great but they are a little big for heroscape. Imperial assault minis are perfect scale for scape but unpainted. Star wars miniatures are great too for scape. A little on the smaller side much like dnd figures but also come prepainted. I still have a fairly large collection of those that Id consider letting go.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 31st, 2020, 09:34 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Overall, especially considering the extra work, Imperial Assault and Legion are not budget replacements for SW minis, but can be the better option in certain situations. Best example: quick check of CoolStuffInc has 4 of the 6 Boba Fett SW minis in stock at $25, $30, $35, and $63. Imperial Assault Boba Fett runs $10 to $15. They are also an option for some figures that were never released in SWM, like the figures from the Rebels cartoon series available in Imperial Assault.

A large lot will still be the most cost effective if you have the chunk of cash to lay out, whether from a Scaper or on ebay.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 31st, 2020, 06:01 PM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for the insight guys! We actually have the Imperial Assault base game. We only played it once but it's on the list ot dust of and get into more. We played it once and like everything it's hard to keep us off the Scape! Is there basically the entire Star Wars Universe available for the Assault game if we really get into it? (good chance we will)
Old March 31st, 2020, 06:27 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsoder52 View Post
Thanks for the insight guys! We actually have the Imperial Assault base game. We only played it once but it's on the list ot dust of and get into more. We played it once and like everything it's hard to keep us off the Scape! Is there basically the entire Star Wars Universe available for the Assault game if we really get into it? (good chance we will)
Not nearly the quantity of characters as SWM, but from what I've seen it has most all of the big names from the Rebellion era - and honestly, while you have a lot of options of the A and B-listers in SWM, a lot of the figures are C and D list fringe characters.

You may have to shop around a bit. Some of the online retailers aren't keeping a bunch in stock. Amazon usually has a decent number available, and, of course, ebay.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 31st, 2020, 09:04 PM

Thanks again guys! I'm pretty resourceful online and have some games to trade too these days. If anyone has extra Imperial Assault expansions to trade I'd be all ears.
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:45 AM

Trex
I tried to PM ya ..if your still considering parting with your SW Miniatures let me know? Maybe we can work something out.
Old May 4th, 2020, 09:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

May the 4th be with you!
Old May 4th, 2020, 10:34 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 4th, 2020, 10:58 PM

That is awesome!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old May 5th, 2020, 08:39 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I thought it was great too

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape