Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old September 15th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!
Aubriens GIVEAWAY- $3 Donation

Hello Heroscapers! As (hopefully) everyone here knows, Aubrien Archers are on the more expensive side of 'Scape. As less of you know, I have a squad, and am getting rid of my collection. I will be giving these away at random to any one Heroscaper to make a $3 donation prior to the give-away. The $3 donation is to cover the cost of the Aubriens as well as shipping. If enough money remains after covering these expenses it will be used to fund another give-away like this (Gladiatrons)! If not enough money is raised, the rest will be payed out of my pocket. The give-away will take place on Monday, and I will start accepting donations earlier that day. Anyone thinking about making a donation may say so and be added to this list, but no donations will be taken until Monday.

Summary: $3 donation to cover shipping, cost of the figures, etc., takes place this Monday.

List of possible donors:

Garenex- 9
Just_a_Bill- 10
XDVincent- 11
'Scaper94- 12
Boromir96- 13
MegaSilver- 14
Mighty_Ducky- 15
Rocktroll- 16
GTigers55- 17
puzzlemonkey- 18
bradtato- 19
capsocrates- 20

If you see your name on this list, and it shouldn't be (or vise-versa) let me know!

Last edited by Bothi; September 26th, 2012 at 08:37 PM.
Old September 15th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Aubriens RAFFLE- $3 Ticket

Thanks for doing this Bothi!
Old September 15th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

sure add me to this lotto
Old September 15th, 2012, 07:03 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Go ahead and add me. Are you covering for shipping?

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old September 15th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Shipping is free, yes.
Old September 16th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Definitely not horrible

We are currently at 5 'tickets' on hold, putting the odds at 20% to win. If you are interested in getting a ticket, #6 will bring the odds to 16.6% to win.
Old September 17th, 2012, 09:40 AM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

Hey, I'm in. Bothi deserves to make a few bucks on this.
Old September 17th, 2012, 11:34 AM

bradtato knows what's in an order marker bradtato knows what's in an order marker

Count me in as well.
Old September 17th, 2012, 01:00 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Don't mean to rain on anyones parade but...is this even allowed here?
Old September 17th, 2012, 01:24 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

I was wondering the same thing. I wasn't going to say anything though... truth be told, I was thinking about getting in on it myself. I'm just waiting to see how many people sign up before I take the odds
Old September 17th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Definitely not horrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Don't mean to rain on anyones parade but...is this even allowed here?
I was thinking it was, considering that it doesn't qualify as gambling (in the US of A, at least). If this isn't allowed (or should be posted elsewhere?), and I have just passed over that rule, I will take it down. That is also one reason I have not excepted PayPal transactions yet.
Old September 18th, 2012, 02:43 PM

Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker

I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed. It is legal here in the US, unless you mean by this specific site's rules.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online