Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 8th, 2021, 03:28 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 2021 PNW NHDS ~ Oct 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
Sorry for the late notice, but I'll be able to make it tomorrow. I'll bring some prizes that we can raffle off or something at the end.

Also, @William099 I can bring a squad of Skeletons if you still need them
Yes! This is great news! I was just really hoping you could make it. I'll add you to the RSVPs and send out the address.
Old October 8th, 2021, 03:49 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quick update: assuming the forecast holds out, we should be able to move some games outside on the deck if folks are up for it. The projected high is 63F so dress accordingly. Masks will not be required outside. Looking forward to it!
Old October 8th, 2021, 04:24 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I plan on coming but I need an address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 8th, 2021, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I plan on coming but I need an address.
Amazing! Coming right up.
Old October 8th, 2021, 06:26 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Real life stuff is winning out so will not be making unfortunately. We were really looking forward to it. Next time I hope.
Old October 8th, 2021, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
Real life stuff is winning out so will not be making unfortunately. We were really looking forward to it. Next time I hope.
Hey, no problem at all and thanks for the update. Barring any major catastrophe I plan on doing these somewhat regularly so there will very likely be more chances. Scape on!
Old October 9th, 2021, 03:35 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
Sorry for the late notice, but I'll be able to make it tomorrow. I'll bring some prizes that we can raffle off or something at the end.

Also, @William099 I can bring a squad of Skeletons if you still need them
Yes please!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old October 9th, 2021, 09:29 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For those that couldn't make it to this one or just want more 'scape, I'm going to host a maximum of 6 players game using selected B ranked and lower units from my personal collection. It's a single scenario with a specific goal rather than a tournament format, and there won't be prizes.

Since it is a small event and not having prizes. I'm only listing it in the washington/oregon thread instead of starting a new thread in the events section.
Old October 9th, 2021, 10:43 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Today was a ton of fun thanks to everyone involved

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old October 10th, 2021, 12:12 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Results

Here is the results for today's tournament.

~Dysole, who had fun even if her dividers decided to act like powerless cards pretty often (10 NATURAL ONES on divides)
Old October 10th, 2021, 01:20 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It was so great to play again. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 21st, 2022, 09:22 PM

Re: 2022 OREGON EVENT ~ Creekside Carnage ~ Oct 22nd

As promised, an event for next month at my place. See page 1 post for updates.

OREGON DELTA VC TOURNAMENT

Location: My place in Salem (same place as last year for those who attended)

When: October 22nd 2:00PM PST

Cost: Free

Format: Monster Mash - Delta VC
  • 700pts
  • 16 figure limit
  • At least 500 points of your army must be Large or Huge figures
You can find more info on Delta and the latest version of the Delta army builder here

YOU MUST USE THE PRICING FROM THIS LINK!

C3V & SoV allowed, Marvel not allowed

Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound

Treasure Glyphs: TBD

4 rounds

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events