Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 4th, 2018, 08:38 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Yellow Lantern (Hank Henshaw) - Initial Play

Yea

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 5th, 2018, 02:20 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Yellow Lantern (Hank Henshaw) - Initial Play

I propose a vote to move to Public Testing at 420.

Ronin - yea
Japes - yea
Spidey’tilidie - yea
@johnny139
@Yodaking
@Tornado
@SirGalahad
Old March 5th, 2018, 07:37 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Yellow Lantern (Hank Henshaw) - Public Playt

Yea
Old March 5th, 2018, 10:17 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Abstain

Haven't had a chance to look at this guy since we dredged him up.
Old March 5th, 2018, 02:07 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Nihilistic should be the personality (adjective instead of noun).

yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 5th, 2018, 04:33 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post

yea
So glad to see someone else say that... can I formally propose an update this across the board? These guys may be genocidal maniacs, but they don't have to gut the English language as well.

~Lazy Orang, in full English-teacher's-daughter mode.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 5th, 2018, 05:04 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

yea
So glad to see someone else say that... can I formally propose an update this across the board? These guys may be genocidal maniacs, but they don't have to gut the English language as well.

Looking back, it was done incorrectly to match Hasbro's Thanos. However, there isn't anything that says we MUST be incorrect just for the sake of repeating history.

Moving forward I would recommend making it right. Looks like Black Lantern was the first.

Updating past cards -- well that's probably low on the totem pole given all the re-evaluations I'm seeing we're being asked to do.

Old March 5th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yea

Looking back, it was done incorrectly to match Hasbro's Thanos. However, there isn't anything that says we MUST be incorrect just for the sake of repeating history.
Precisely. Just because Hasbro screwed up the precedent doesn't mean we have to keep doing it.

I'm in no rush to get the actual card updates done, I'd just like this decided so we know that we will do it and any future cards use the adjective consistently.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 5th, 2018, 05:30 PM
Business Casual

Now reading back through almost 6 years worth of the conversation, the Heroes decided to keep it consistent with Hasbro, since the word can be used as either an adjective or a noun.

Ironically, it was Bats' Black Lantern design in 2014 that is the ONLY one to use Nihilistic as a personality.

Old March 5th, 2018, 05:31 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Now reading back through almost 6 years worth of the conversation, the Heroes decided to keep it consistent with Hasbro, since the word can be used as either an adjective or a noun.

Ironically, it was Bats' Black Lantern design in 2014 that is the ONLY one to use Nihilistic as a personality.
That was the English teacher in him, I'm sure.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 5th, 2018, 05:34 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yea

Precisely. Just because Hasbro screwed up the precedent doesn't mean we have to keep doing it.

I'm in no rush to get the actual card updates done, I'd just like this decided so we know that we will do it and any future cards use the adjective consistently.
Feel free to post here and if I get a chance I'll update them. Just give a list of all figures needing updated. May take some time but they will eventually get done...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 5th, 2018, 05:35 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:

It still feels uncomfortable to me, and it feels like the only reason it's used over the infinitely preferable Nihilistic is to blindly follow precedent. I would strongly urge the change - it's not as though we haven't gone back on decisions before.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library