Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old July 17th, 2019, 10:56 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

Justice League #009 The Joker (Unique) - $1.50@NobleKnight & $.69@TrollAndToad

Also I will reiterate my request for Troglodytes/Lizardmen (or similar looking figures) more common than D&D Underdark 40 Troglodyte Captain, Underdark 59 Troglodyte Barbarian, War Drums 59 Troglodyte Thug, War of the Dragon Queen 43 Cleric of Laogzed
Old July 17th, 2019, 12:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

They don't come pre-painted, but if that isn't an issue for you then Reaper Bones miniatures has some Lizardmen figures.

https://www.reapermini.com/miniature...r/latest/page6

$3 each.

They also have some turtle warriors that I think would fit into the same kind of army well. 2 figures for $5.

https://www.reapermini.com/miniature...r/latest/page3

Old July 17th, 2019, 12:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Not sure, he has a crown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Justice League #009 The Joker (Unique) - $1.50@NobleKnight & $.69@TrollAndToad

Also I will reiterate my request for Troglodytes/Lizardmen (or similar looking figures) more common than D&D Underdark 40 Troglodyte Captain, Underdark 59 Troglodyte Barbarian, War Drums 59 Troglodyte Thug, War of the Dragon Queen 43 Cleric of Laogzed
Yep, that's Emperor Joker.

I think he steals Bat Mite's powers or something for that one.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 17th, 2019, 04:44 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Any figures come to mind for the King from Age of Empires 2? I'm looking to play a Regicide type game mode and each team needs a king so if they any and all kings would be appreciated!

Spoiler Alert!

EDIT* Thanks @superfrog !
King Irovetti from Pathfinder minis. A little cheaper at Miniature Market.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 24th, 2019, 12:51 PM

Lumovanis Woo who?

What's the general consensus on Reaper mini's sizes? They seem kind of all over the place. I've seen them listed at 25mm-32mm. Are their humanoid generally about the right size or are they a little small?
Old July 24th, 2019, 02:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've kickstarted a couple of the Reaper Bones sets and have a ton of their figures as a result, can't say I ever noticed them being wildly out of scale with Heroscape figures. I'd guess most of them hover around the 28-30mm scale. Not quite as big as the WH40K 32mm scale, nor as little as the SW mini's 25mm scale.
Old July 25th, 2019, 01:04 AM

Lumovanis Woo who?

Ah okay, thanks. Wish they'd just post an actual size for thier models.
Old July 25th, 2019, 01:15 AM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post

I don't know how easy the figures are to purchase today or how much they would cost you, but I stumbled upon some pre-painted Lizardmen figures that Pathfinder made. The are from the Maze of Death set, released in October of 2017.

Lizardfolk Warrior (12) - Common Rarity

Ulat-Kini Warrior (10) - Common Rarity

Ulat-Kini Mystic (11) - Common Rarity

Lizardfolk Mirebord (21) - Uncommon Rarity

Old July 25th, 2019, 12:05 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Thanks @Yodaking - not the most available but nice looking figures.
Old July 25th, 2019, 02:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, Pathfinder makes some really nice minis, but they are pricey. I had to stop browsing their stuff every time they had a new release because I was spending too much money on figures I didn't need, but just wanted.
Old July 25th, 2019, 09:15 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, Pathfinder makes some really nice minis, but they are pricey. I had to stop browsing their stuff every time they had a new release because I was spending too much money on figures I didn't need, but just wanted.
Your last sentence is quite literally the story of my life.

Know I must go back to the insane amount of unpainted minis I have and get to painting.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 25th, 2019, 09:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Your last sentence is quite literally the story of my life.

Know I must go back to the insane amount of unpainted minis I have and get to painting.

You and me both brother. I actually did paint up a few figures recently. Just 1000 more to go.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards