Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 10th, 2006, 01:12 PM

webhead817 Woo who?
HeroScape sells out in minutes at GenCon...

Found this tidbit over on gamingreport.com...apparently the new sets alloted for the day sold out in minutes at GenCon today...
Old August 10th, 2006, 04:54 PM

Thor has disabled reputation
Hmm, I wonder how many sets on hand...
Old August 10th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Whatever Hasbro brought...it wasn't nearly enough. And without knowing how much there was we can't know how good that news is. I mean, if they brought several hundred Castle sets and that many sold out in five minutes that's fantastic news. If they brought 100 sets and those sold out in five minutes then I'm not surprised. I guess what will be telling is how fast they sell out tomorrow. If it's in five minutes again then I'm betting they didn't bring very much at all. Hopefully everyone at the Con that wants the stuff will be able to get it by Sunday.

Old August 10th, 2006, 05:00 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
And then Heroscape fans blew up their main message board, overloading its circuits.
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:13 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
BTW, I got word to truth that the site was problematic. The hosting company should be on it pretty quick.

Old August 10th, 2006, 05:16 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod
And then Heroscape fans blew up their main message board, overloading its circuits.
From the delay in response, I figured that we'd just managed to slashdot the site ourselves, then I saw the server errror and realized we'd done better than that...
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Oh yeah, we crashed it good. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal good.

Old August 10th, 2006, 05:25 PM

aielman has disabled reputation
lol I am doing my part to help. I only have 1 window open instead of 12
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:34 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
oh so that explains why i panicked when i came in from work to find i couldn't get on the site, thinking i wouldn't be able to get my scaper fix!
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:40 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation
Wow, 5 miutes? yeesh. thats not too much time. I hope hasbro will learn from this next year...

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old August 10th, 2006, 06:04 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by feekonea
Wow, 5 miutes? yeesh. thats not too much time. I hope hasbro will learn from this next year...
I seriously doubt they will!
Old August 10th, 2006, 06:26 PM

geddy lifeson has disabled reputation
Hasbro learn??? From past mistakes??? From poor distrubution problems??? From lackluster marketing???

Hasbro learn, I think not.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion