Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old February 18th, 2008, 08:44 PM

MattMan5 has disabled reputation
Are Heavey Gruts good at Defending?

This is No Proven Fact at all but whenever i'm with my friends my Gruts are most likely to defend.They may be just a common figure and defence might not me to high but they seem to defend it most of the time is luck or not?

If your to slow lifes gonna get get you down
Old February 18th, 2008, 08:48 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Are Heavey Gruts good at Defending?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMan5
This is No Proven Fact at all but whenever i'm with my friends my Gruts are most likely to defend.They may be just a common figure and defence might not me to high but they seem to defend it most of the time is luck or not?
That is a VERY vague question. It does not take into account the amount of dice you're using to attack, how many times you're attacking, or what bonus(es) the Heavy Gruts are recieving.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old February 18th, 2008, 08:57 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Are Heavey Gruts good at Defending?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMan5
That is a VERY vague question. It does not take into account the amount of dice you're using to attack, how many times you're attacking, or what bonus(es) the Heavy Gruts are recieving.
Or English. It does not take into account how to spell words and string them together with respect to their definitions into full sentences, complete with punctuation.

The main appeal of any grut squad is always going to be:

1)They are cheap fodder.

2)They bond with some formidable champions.

Other than that, they have little choice but to stay on the defensive.
Old February 18th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
For me it seems to be Knights of Weston. Those guys never seem to die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old February 18th, 2008, 09:56 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik
Have you tried attacking them?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 18th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Oh, I'm just saying that 4 defense seems to be the magical number. Knights of Weston always roll 2 shields when they need them, while Deathstalkers and Izumi Samurai die when a strong wind blows on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old February 18th, 2008, 10:39 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
I guess for me, it's the Sentinels. I always seem to roll the 1 shield that the statistics say I should, and it tends to be enough. They have had tremendous staying power in the past (won a game once having only lost 1 Sentinel out of 6).
Old February 18th, 2008, 10:53 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
They just need a little support.

Old February 18th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik
I wish it were so, but those 4 defense dice do seem to be magical from time to time.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old February 19th, 2008, 12:44 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Onacara has a image answer for everything.

<waiting for image answer>
Old February 19th, 2008, 06:00 PM

MattMan5 has disabled reputation
I think its probably luck for everyone like everyone has there one squad that is lucky to you or seems lucky mine is Heavey Gruts i guess and yes Necro my friend has attacked them everytime but they just don't go down

If your to slow lifes gonna get get you down
Old February 20th, 2008, 12:31 PM

-le0emperor- has disabled reputation
Well you gotta get lucky with one squad right?

For me my lucky squad would be the marro stingers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units