Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 29th, 2018, 08:24 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V2.5) (New Glyph Cards)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Oh, yes it does. I just installed Arial Narrow so I guess it defaulted to that. Now to just figure out what the font was before.

I don't mind overly that it's changed, I'm mostly just curious now.

It was probably either classic Arial or Calibri before.

Personnaly I installed the official Helvetica font to use it, but it do not render well for the power titles as it should be another Helvetica font (there are 3 of them), instead of just changing the text to upper case bold... And back to Arial Narrow ! ^^

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software