Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 27th, 2016, 04:53 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney-- Trip to Ohio! -- Oct 1st.

@Phantom, I can just bring my copy of AotP and we can sort out what up to 5 of us each want to play when we get there.

For November, I definitely think we should use some of these fine maps!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 30th, 2016, 08:36 PM

Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker

Where would people like to meet tomorrow? Sawyer and I are still interested in going. We have an AotP set as well.
Old September 30th, 2016, 09:04 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Marcus, Chris, and I will all be in my car. We can meet somewhere and caravan up, or just meet there.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 1st, 2016, 05:55 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Thank you gentlemen for making it to Ohio. I got to play Chompy & son. What date in November for yours?

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old October 1st, 2016, 09:57 PM

@WOOKIE we will be holding our big NHSD tournament Thanksgiving weekend. We are discussing holding an event at the beginning of November as well in lieu of a December event. Good to see you my friend! (I found two genuine Wookie hairs in my prize box!)

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 15th, 2016, 11:40 AM

Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney-- Double Nov Events! 5th and

Tommy, you forgot Wave 10. Should be everything before D&D.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 25th, 2016, 02:47 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Should be there Nov 5, not gonna make it Thanksgiving.

P.S.A Someone on Louisville Craigslist is selling Assorted Heroscape Figures and Set Pieces - $50 for what looks like RotV, Marvel, VW, and FotA (although maybe not complete).
Old October 29th, 2016, 09:17 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Do you all have some maps picked out? Or are you taking suggestions? Thanks!
Old October 30th, 2016, 04:07 PM

I think we should use some of these. The smaller ones, of course.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 5th, 2016, 09:50 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Gonna be there! Going against my better judgement and gonna bring Q9 (but I brought a 10th reg army in case I chicken out at the last second).
Old November 25th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

A little late but the crew is coming, count myself, infectedsloth, I.S.B.3. (the champ), Unseen Shadowz, and Micah in. See you guys tomorrow

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old November 25th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Holden and I will be there tomorrow, and can somebody bring a squad of stingers and two squads of phantom knights?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events