Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old September 7th, 2010, 09:13 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: PreNovember PreRelease D&D Wave 3 Speculation & Informat

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by marroking1 View Post
I wonder if we will get a preveiw tomorrow. Maybe Some of the new Valkrill units.
I think it will be the ice troll or the ogre, since they have the least speculation.
Yeah, there is two ways to do it... Save the best for last (or most anticipated) and have a climax that leaves everyone with shaky knees. Or, come right out and punch everyone in the gut with Moltenclaw as the first review and leave everyone frothing at the mouth wanting moar!

I am guessing it will be the first because that is the "safe" way to do it. But, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if they did the opposite. Either way... bring it on tomorrow!

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old September 7th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
1) I thought the idea was to spread the previews a little thinner this time so they could last a little longer (we have to kill time til Nov., remember?). I figured they might give us a card or two at a time.

2) Not feeling optimistic about a card preview tomorrow. Of course, the great thing about being a pessimist is sometimes I'm wrong. On the other hand, that was a pretty optimistic statement, so now I'm feeling optimistic, which is making me skeptical all over again.

Wow, preview season is a really stressful time for me.
The idea is to spread it thinner, yes, but specifically over 8 weeks IIRC. If we start tomorrow, that takes us straight into the beginning of November, like 3 weeks shy of the wave's release. In the past there has always been between 3 weeks and a month between end of previews and release, so that's why I'm betting on previews being tomorrow, but only a few cards each week.
Old September 7th, 2010, 09:26 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

All I ask for tomorrow is can we try not to crash the site please? I can always tell when it is preview day due to the fact that I can't load the site.
Old September 7th, 2010, 09:47 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

I have not crashed sense Wave 8 or 9. Anyways with there being 12 unit cards and 4 glyph. I am going to say 2 a week. glyphs being in the first 4.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old September 7th, 2010, 09:52 PM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker

I wouldn't be too surprised if one week where dedicated to the new General in reguards to backstory and colors and what we could expect from him and other info. It might not be a card, but it's still something new. Right now we know his names is Valkrill, his symbol, he's some sort of evil, and he has leathery wings. It would be nice to know more. Then again there may be another campaign with some info and they'll let his cards do the talking for now.
Old September 7th, 2010, 09:54 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
All I ask for tomorrow is can we try not to crash the site please? I can always tell when it is preview day due to the fact that I can't load the site.
How would we know if the site has crashed or not unless we visit? But if we visit we might crash the site. Oh the conundrum...

-insert signature here-
Old September 7th, 2010, 10:11 PM

Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby!

Probably to late for my vote to mean anything, but I would prefer that the common/uncommon figures be previewed first. I know how many of the uniques that I am going to buy, but for the others I wait till I see the cards before I make my preorders.

“Flores died on the way up." Robert Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"
Old September 7th, 2010, 10:12 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
How would we know if the site has crashed or not unless we visit? But if we visit we might crash the site. Oh the conundrum...
Nice nyys.
Old September 7th, 2010, 10:13 PM
Champion IN SPITE of Stoopid Doors

Paronychodon knows what's in an order marker Paronychodon knows what's in an order marker

2000 posts of speculation before any actual previews.

Awesome!
Old September 7th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenEnvy View Post
I wouldn't be too surprised if one week where dedicated to the new General in reguards to backstory and colors and what we could expect from him and other info. It might not be a card, but it's still something new. Right now we know his names is Valkrill, his symbol, he's some sort of evil, and he has leathery wings. It would be nice to know more. Then again there may be another campaign with some info and they'll let his cards do the talking for now.
I was thinking of that. I wouldn't mind that eather.

There is at least 2 campaigns that we know are coming. One being CitC and then 1 after D3. CitC is suppose to be a campaign to link D2 and D3.

CitC is Chaos in the Catacombs for those who don't know.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.

Last edited by iceman3317; September 7th, 2010 at 10:39 PM.
Old September 7th, 2010, 11:00 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paronychodon View Post

Awesome!
I do hope that WotC notices that most people here are pleased with all the efforts so far...some not so pleased, but all are interested enough to generate this amount of dialog.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old September 7th, 2010, 11:50 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paronychodon View Post

Awesome!
I do hope that WotC notices that most people here are pleased with all the efforts so far...some not so pleased, but all are interested enough to generate this amount of dialog.

Well said, I to hope that WoTC pats them self's on the back, great job WoTC, please keep it rolling.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News