Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 4th, 2013, 11:05 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Abe Sapien - Design Phase

Seems a bit strange not to have a leadership or tactician sort of power here (especially with Analytical as the personality), but otherwise looks good.

Oh, and B or C. C seems more accurate, but obviously B is more fun / useful. I would say, though, that if you give him an auto wound power, perhaps his attack should drop by 1? Not sure I really see Abe having the combat prowess to warrant 4 attack anyway, nevermind a whopping 5 in water!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old September 5th, 2013, 01:44 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

I was going to suggsst dropping his attack and keeping option B.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old September 5th, 2013, 02:13 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

B for me. Lowering his attack seems reasonable.

C3G team building links.
Old September 5th, 2013, 08:06 AM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

I think option B would be great way to include an ability that shows off his close combat skills, if such a representation is desired.
Old September 5th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Seems a bit strange not to have a leadership or tactician sort of power here (especially with Analytical as the personality), but otherwise looks good.

Oh, and B or C. C seems more accurate, but obviously B is more fun / useful. I would say, though, that if you give him an auto wound power, perhaps his attack should drop by 1? Not sure I really see Abe having the combat prowess to warrant 4 attack anyway, nevermind a whopping 5 in water!
Abe is really not much of a leader, he's usually on his own or as part of a team led by someone else, typically Hellboy or Ben Daimio.

He will have 5 Attack in water, but that's usually going to mean surrendering height to the defending figure, and he will almost never be able to gain height while in the water. I could live with 3 Attack, but that's really weak for a single-attacking melee hero. Even Ubu, Toad and Joker (II) have 4 Attack. I worry that there will be no point in ever using his normal attack if it's the same as his SA.

I like B best myself, but I'm fine with C as well. The way I see it, with B, it will be more of what I refer to as a "deterrent" power. It will rarely deal an actual wound, but it will force the opponent to re-position or attack from range rather than engage. It will do more to interfere with the opponent's plans than it will to actually wound them. I like this aspect of it, though the simplicity of C is nice as well.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 5th, 2013, 04:06 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think I like C here best. Admittedly it's been awhile, but I don't remember him being quite as badass as to have a Special Attack, an attack of 4 that can be boosted with height and/or water, plus a Batman-esque counterstrike type power. I'd be fine with B, though, since that seems more like a sort of submerged ambush type thing and makes more sense than the auto-skull, IMO

It looks great all in all, though.

Also, for synergy, maybe Investigator? Without looking I'm not sure if there are any other cards that would have that synergy that wouldn't fit.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old September 5th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Current Investigators only include Siryn and Multiple Man. And if you go Unique Investigator Hero for synergies, it cuts out Multiple Man.

Thematically, I dig that suggestion.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 6th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I can roll with Investigator. It removes the synergy with SHIELD and leaves open the potential for synergy down the road if we want to add some.

We have 3 votes for C, 4 for B and one for either. How does everyone feel about this version:

NAME = ABE SAPIEN

SPECIES = AMPHIBIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INVESTIGATOR
PERSONALITY = ANALYTICAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = .

WATER STRENGTH 1
Abe Sapien does not stop his movement when entering a water space. Add 1 die to Abe Sapien's attack and defense while he is on a water space.

SUBMERGE 12
If Abe Sapien is attacked while on a water space, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, Abe Sapien takes no damage and you may place him on any unoccupied water space within 5 spaces of Abe Sapien that is no more than 3 levels above or below Abe Sapien's base. After moving with Submerge, you may choose an opponent's adjacent figure and roll an unblockable attack die against that figure.

SWIFT SHOT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
Instead of moving and attacking normally with Abe Sapien, you may move Abe Sapien up to 3 spaces. Abe Sapien may attack with this special attack at any point before, during, or after this move as long as Abe Sapien is on a a space where could end his movement. If Abe Sapien is engaged when he begins this move, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

I left his attack at 4 since he no longer has any of the Agent synergies. Also, after looking at it again, I changed the special attack somewhat so that he can no longer move 8 spaces in one turn.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 6th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 6th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So will all of the BPRD be investigators? I'm fine with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 6th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm fine with that in both cases - I think any boosts the BRPD gives out would work equally well with some X-Factor Investigations guys.

Definitely cool with it overall.
Old September 6th, 2013, 04:19 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Yeah, Agents should not be mixing with BRPD here, so Investigator is good.

I love Submerge! I might have to steal that for a current design on the inside.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library