Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old June 26th, 2013, 05:13 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Holocron of Luke Skywalker, Farmboy

The Holocron of Luke Skywalker, Farmboy

HoSS Master Set - A New Hope

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Rebel Storm set. Its model number and name are #10/ Luke Skywalker, Rebel.

Character Bio - The purchase of two droids by Skywalker's uncle changed the youth's life forever. With the discovery of a desperate message to Obi-Wan Kenobi contained within the astromech droid R2-D2, Skywalker soon found himself in the company of Kenobi after being attacked by Sand People.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
The 'F' symbol.
The 'F' symbol in the lower left-hand corner of the card signifies this figure is force sensitive. We added this ability so we can reference all figures with the Force and it does not have any powers attached to it. (HoSS FAQ)

• The 2nd Edition dice are recommended for when you play with Luke Skywalker

DARING ESCAPE - Ending move unengaged, adjacent, and on spaces that neither figure started on
What happens if the figures cannot end up unengaged, or adjacent, or on spaces that neither figure started on?
1) If, before moving, there is no possible way that the conditions of Daring Escape can be met, then Daring Escape cannot be used. (This would be the case, for example, if one of the figures were captured by Cyberclaw, or if the figures were surrounded by enemies). (HoSS FAQ)

2) If, while moving, something happens to prevent the conditions of Daring Escape from being met, the figures may still continue their move and must attempt to meet as many conditions as possible. (For example, if Luke and his chosen figure escaped off a cliff and Luke was destroyed by Falling Damage, the chosen figure must still attempt to end its move unengaged, even though it could not meet the "adjacent" condition). (HoSS FAQ)

DARING ESCAPE - Figure movement order
Do I have to move Luke first with Daring Escape?
No, you can move either figure first. (HoSS FAQ)

DARING ESCAPE - Figure movement order
With Daring Escape, can I move Luke 1 space, and then the chosen hero 2 spaces, and then move Luke again 2 more spaces?
No, you must move one figure first and then move the second figure. Once a figure is moved once it cannot be moved again during that move of Daring Escape. (HoSS FAQ)

I'M HERE TO RESCUE YOU - Special Attacks
If Luke and an adjacent, friendly hero are both affected by a special attack such as Grenade Special Attack, do I have to roll for IHTRY twice--once for each figure?
No. You roll once for I'm Here to Rescue You immediately after attack dice are rolled.(HoSS FAQ)

I'M HERE TO RESCUE YOU - Special Attacks
If Luke and an adjacent, friendly hero are both affected by a special attack such as Grenade Special Attack, do I have to choose the attacked adjacent hero for Daring Escape, or can I choose another adjacent hero that was not affected by the attack?
You must choose the hero adjacent to Luke that was also affected by the special attack. (HoSS FAQ)

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
OBI-WAN KENOBI : Jedi Mentor / Force Spirit
Being a figure with the Force Sensitive symbol, Luke Skywalker is eligible to benefit from Obi-Wan Kenobi's JEDI MENTOR and FORCE SPIRIT special powers.

2-1B : Rebel Field Medic
Being a Unique non-droid or vehicle that follows the Rebel Alliance, Luke Skywalker may benefit from 2-1B's REBEL FIELD MEDIC special power.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• N/A

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA

-Power Rankings-
B+ - A solid, ranged option for Obi-Wan's mentorship or for keeping your heavy hitters alive longer, and even with his low stats you're almost guaranteed consistency on both offense and defense with his Force Intuition.

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: Fi Skirata
• Second playtest: Heroscaper2010
• Third playtest: Heroscaper2010
• Fourth Playtest: Heroscaper2010
• Fifth Playtest: Orgsbane
• Sixth Playtest: White Knight
• Seventh Playtest: Orgsbane
• Eighth Playtest: Porkins
• Ninth Playtest: White Knight
• Art by Mac122

Last edited by mac122; February 10th, 2018 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Updated name.
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:31 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Holocron of Luke Skywalker *

Luke Skywalker
Rebel Alliance

Human
Unique Hero
Adventurer
Reckless
Medium 5

Life 4
Move 5
Range 7
Attack 3
Defense 3

Points 90

FORCE INTUITION
Luke Skywalker may re-roll any dice that show blanks when defending or attacking. Force Intuition may only be used to re-roll dice once per attack or defense.

DARING ESCAPE
Instead of moving normally, Luke Skywalker may use his Daring Escape. Choose an adjacent, friendly, small or medium Hero and move both Luke and the chosen figure up to 3 spaces each. Both Luke and the chosen figure must end their movement unengaged and adjacent to each other. In addition, both Luke and the chosen figure may not end their move on a space that either figure occupied before moving. Figures moved by Daring Escape do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

I'M HERE TO RESCUE YOU
Whenever Luke Skywalker or an adjacent, friendly, small or medium Hero is attacked by an opponent’s non-adjacent figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, if it is possible for Luke to use Daring Escape, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1–8, roll defense dice normally. If you roll 9 or higher, you must immediately move the defending figure using Daring Escape and neither Luke nor the chosen figure receive any damage.

FORCE SENSITIVE SYMBOL
Old July 12th, 2013, 07:15 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Holocron of Luke Skywalker

I am surprised that no-one has seemed to notice Luke (one of the most prominent figures in A New Hope), so I'm giving this a well deserved .
Old July 12th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah. He will be quite fun with Obi-Wan Kenobi!
Old July 12th, 2013, 09:07 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Interesting that he can use his rescue power to help Kenobi out of a jam.

Seems like he'd be good for protecting your Taelord's, Raelin's, etc.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 13th, 2013, 10:15 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Interesting that he can use his rescue power to help Kenobi out of a jam.

Seems like he'd be good for protecting your Taelord's, Raelin's, etc.
He was tested with Raelin and works well with her. He also works well with Ana.
Old July 17th, 2013, 12:16 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

So if I'm reading these powers right, it looks like Luke really to be adjacent to a friendly figure to use two them. Right?
Old July 17th, 2013, 08:34 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
So if I'm reading these powers right, it looks like Luke really to be adjacent to a friendly figure to use two them. Right?
Yep. Use him with Obi-Wan to take turns with both of them.
Old July 17th, 2013, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
I think he means to use I'm Here to Rescue You/Daring Escape.

If that is what you meant Hogg, then yes, he does have to be adjacent to a friendly Unique Hero.
Old July 17th, 2013, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
I think he means to use I'm Here to Rescue You/Daring Escape.

If that is what you meant Hogg, then yes, he does have to be adjacent to a friendly Unique Hero.
Yeah, I meant that's the best thing to do with Luke. Use him with Ben so that they stay together and you save an OM.
Old July 17th, 2013, 10:10 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Cool, I want to make sure I'm reading it right, I'm taking the HoSS Master set to a guys beach/gaming weekend soon.
Old February 12th, 2016, 06:09 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Holocron of Luke Skywalker, Farmboy

If Dengar attacks Luke with his Valken-38 Rifle Special Attack and Luke cannot roll defense dice, does Luke still get to roll for IHTRY?

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape