Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 14th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Judge Dredd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
If you go with the idea about changing a figures class to criminal (ie. Dredd judged that person as such) so Dredd can reduce his defense by 1, then I would want to see him just pick one hero at the start of game to judge rather then judge a new person every single turn. It would not make any sense to me that he would deem someone a criminal one turn, attack but not kill him, then no longer think of him as a criminal next turn. Also it would pretty much mean every turn whoever you want to attack that turn is getting their defense reduced and that just starts to be too much.
Maybe something like this, modified for Dredd's use?

HONOR BOUND
At the start of a game, choose an opponent's Unique or Event Hero to be Accused. Before rolling for initiative, if the chosen Accused figure is no longer on the battlefield, you may choose another opponent's Unique or Event Hero to be Accused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 14th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I don't have any problem with the write-up as-is. He's going to be a real tough cookie no doubt, but I don't see how that's a problem. As long as his points stay in the low-200s we should be fine.

I'd go with "Unyielding" for the personality, off of Juggernaut. Seems like it fits.

I think the power selections are good here and specific stats can be adjusted as needed to keep his cost between 200 and 230.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 14th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I don't have any problem with the write-up as-is. He's going to be a real tough cookie no doubt, but I don't see how that's a problem. As long as his points stay in the low-200s we should be fine.

I'd go with "Unyielding" for the personality, off of Juggernaut. Seems like it fits.

I think the power selections are good here and specific stats can be adjusted as needed to keep his cost between 200 and 230.
Old June 14th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Judge Dredd - Design Phase

Well that all took a weird turn. Here I am thinking about how to work with Margloth's idea and the support goes back to the original design. OK, I am cool with that.

First off johnny, Unyielding, awesome. Thank you, I knew someone would figure it out.

puzzlemonkey, Please take some mini pics! Thank you.

For Clone for species my first thought was "I do not like it". However with some open minded thought I can be for this. I know there is a clone of Dredd. So I will put this up to popular opinion. I would love to hear from streaky on this subject. This may lower his points a bit.

REJ suggests different ranges and attack dice for the different SAs. I support this and in fact my original design was like that. However, one of IamBatman's comments(stipulations?) was that in order to make the four powers, three SAs work, "the SAs needed to be tight". This is how I arrived at the all 5s streamlined version. The cool thing about that design is that it was easy to memorize, all 5s except a normal range of 8.

So, I could go either way. I want to test 4Attack dice SAs first and see how that goes. In my mind a High Explosive round should do more than a rubber coated Ricochet round. However, the smooth mechanics of having everything the same is groovy.

Another thing is most people think High Explosive will be the SA of choice. I think it will be Ricochet. Opponents are going to spread their figures to negate explosion attacks but keeping all of your figures 4 or more hexes away from each other is much tougher. Also High Explosive affects Dredd. If you engage him he gets caught in the blast, another reason I want to keep this at 4 Attack.

Margloth
's Sanctum version of Ricochet does temper the SA a bit by requiring a wound on the first target in order to affect the second. I like this. I was going to suggest having it not able to target adjacent figures like Incendiary but I think the wound requirement works nicely.

Finally, thanks again Margloth. I really liked your idea for class change and was ready to scrap the design to make it work but I understand Bats' and others comment's on the mechanics of it. Seriously I was ready to jump ship.
You may have to much influence on me.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 14th, 2012, 08:00 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I am loving this design already. Flexible Special Attacks is a very awesome concept! What really hits me though is that he can act as a sniper, sitting back and shooting long range, but then suddenly becomes Punisher once the enemy closes in. I love Punisher because of his wide variety of heavy weaponry, and I think Judge Dredd will get to me in the same way.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 14th, 2012, 09:19 PM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

Pics are up in the Photo Depository.
Old June 14th, 2012, 11:25 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks puzzlemonkey.

Here is some playtest results (squads and common heroes).
Spoiler Alert!

He feels a bit strong still. I am thinking Ricochet should be restricted to non-adjacent figures and maybe lower the attack or possibly reduce the range of the ricochet'd shot to two spaces instead of three.
Kill Box is sick.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 15th, 2012, 02:50 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hi Tornado,
Thanks for your kind words. I'm really excited about Judge Dredd getting the C3G treatment, and you're doing a great job.

Species: Clone sounds good to me. Judge Dredd and his brother Rico are both clones of the first ever Judge. There is already an established class for Clone, and losing some human bonding powers may stop him being too powerful.

Background pic: When I saw the previously posted pic I thought it looks way too old-fashioned for Mega City One. Then I found out it's a pic from the new film. I'm really worried about the movie now - that looks more 20th century than 22nd century! However, C3G has always based their cards on comic versions rather than movie versions and the figure is straight from the comics (with original Lawgiver Mark I) so we should be OK.

This is the best pic I can find. It's a bit less gritty than I'd like, but Mega City One isn't dystopian, it's just huge.

This also looks great, and photo-real enough to get away with it:

Last edited by streaky2007; June 15th, 2012 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Added another pic link
Old June 15th, 2012, 04:05 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlemonkey View Post
Pics are up in the Photo Depository.
Those pics looks great, but Dredd's got a bendy lawgiver (gun). If you need another figure, PM me your address and I'll post you one.
There's no way I could ever take pictures as clear as yours.
Old June 15th, 2012, 06:56 AM

Mega-Thanks streaky. Clone it is. Not a fan at first but now it is growing on me. I like it.

Great back round pics. The other one was good except the vehicles. I looked around for a bit and got nothing. I am sharing your concern about the movie, but I must remain positive. At least they have promised that Dredd's helmet stays on his noggin this time. Drokk it.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 15th, 2012, 08:02 AM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by streaky2007 View Post

Those pics looks great, but Dredd's got a bendy lawgiver (gun). If you need another figure, PM me your address and I'll post you one.
There's no way I could ever take pictures as clear as yours.
The gun should be fixable in Photoshop. If whoever's doing the card can't do it, let me know which pic you wanna use, and I'll straighten it for you.
Old June 15th, 2012, 11:54 AM

Hi again.
OK
Clone, Unique Hero, Judge are sorted
I think Fearless may be a good idea for personality. He deinitely is, and it would fit thematically with other cards. Also, when he went up against Judge Fear, the dark judge's power didn't work on him because of his special Judge training. I know it doesn't cover Dredd's complete personality, but I think it would play really well.

As for powers, stats etc. I think dropping 1 point on either range or normal attack would be OK if necessary, but this man has survived incredible odds on countless occassions and has almost super-human endurance, so I think he should have 6 life.

As for the Lawgiver, they have 6 settings (1 which would be a normal attack), so by rights he'd need 5 special powers just for the Lawgiver, and that just isn't going to happen.

I take the point earlier that Incendiary doesn't sound very burny, but it does sound like Armour Piercing, which is another classic Lawgiver ammo type. Maybe you could use that instead.

Ricochet sounds pre-established by the powers that be, but I've tried a retake on Hi-Ex and Armour Piercing for your consideration.

Lawgiver Armour Piercing Special Attack
Range Special. Attack 5.
Choose 6 spaces in a straight line from Judge Dredd. All figures on those spaces who are in line of sight are affected by Judge Dredd's Lawgiver Armour Piercing Special Attack. When attacking with Judge Dredd's Lawgiver Armour Piercing Special Attack, you may attack 4 additional times. Judge Dredd must attack the nearest affected figure first, then the next nearest figure with each subsequent attack. Roll 1 less attack die for each subsequent attack.

Lawgiver Hi-Ex Special Attack
Range 6. Attack 7.
Choose a non-human figure, or a human criminal, assassin or psychopath figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this special attack. Judge Dredd only needs a clear sight shot at the chosen figure. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Judge Dredd can be affected by this special attack. After using Judge Dredd's Lawgiver Hi-Ex Special Attack, roll 1 combat die. If you roll a skull, Judge Dredd receives a wound.

More info available here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawgive...dd)#Ammunition

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library