Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old March 26th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Here's a pretty cool artist gallery of some of the characters in the series.

http://www.pbase.com/uinen/soiaf&page=1

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 26th, 2007, 09:30 PM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma
Here's a pretty cool artist gallery of some of the characters in the series.

http://www.pbase.com/uinen/soiaf&page=1
Roy Hibbert looks real weird out of uniform.

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old March 26th, 2007, 10:25 PM

chezious has disabled reputation
My team Tennessee for the men's is out but I can always count on my Lady Vols. GO VOLS!!!

Give them nothing! But take from them everything!

Good traders: Draconious, Deathjester, nbxfan, maska, The Malicious Pigpig, Who 'dat
Old March 27th, 2007, 10:49 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
I am blaming Wisconsin still. Had they won two more games I might have had a shot.

BTW, who is Dave? You noodles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
I thought noodles was Steve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddrew
I thought markwars was Noodles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah
I thought I was Markwars?

Quote:
You are, Joah. You are.

Funny that Wisconsin sunk me and Texas A&M sunk you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah
Quote:
You are, Joah. You are.

Funny that Wisconsin sunk me and Texas A&M sunk you.
*best Jerri Blank voice*
"Hi-lar-ious."

Ok - this whole series has been one of the funnier things I've read on here lately. lmao. (I am Steve)

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old March 28th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
[everyone in unison]

HI STEVE!

Old March 28th, 2007, 04:10 PM

EDIT (3/31): Names have been unchanged to expose the innocent.

Although verily I should be at other tasks, I boiled down the victory conditions for the "braxas challenge", and barring fault found with my reasoning here they be:

Joah, KingArthur1976, and markwars cannot win the braxas challenge in any scenario that does not involve manipulations of the space-time continuum beyond the scope of my tiny mind.

noodles has the best chance of claiming the prize: If Florida wins it all, so does he, outright. If Florida wins it's semifinal matchup with UCLA and then loses in a Championship with an aggregate score of 167 or less, he also wins via tiebreaker (if the sum of the teams' scores ends up 167 exactly, he shares the victory with Mr. Barkypants). If UCLA beats Florida and Ohio State wins the Championship and the aggregate score is greater than 147, he wins via tiebreaker (if the score is exactly 147, he ties with toddrew (me)). In all other scenarios as long as the aggregate score of the champiionship game is less than 167, noodles wins via tiebreaker.

Mr. Barkypants is hot on noodle's heels though, and gets in on the spoils in all scenarios barring a Florida victory in the Championship as long as the aggregate score of the Championship game is greater than 167 - if exactly 167, he and noodles kiss their sisters.

toddrew's only condition for winning (and completing the improbable comeback from last place at the beginning of the Elite 8 woo-hoo ) is for UCLA to beat Florida in their semifinal matchup and then fall to Ohio State in the championship with the sum of the teams' scores being less than 147 (if exactly 147, ties with noodles, as outlined above).

Uprising would have a better shot than I, if he had put in a tiebreaker. I am all for him being allowed to pick a tiebreaker as long as he can be trusted to do so independent of everybody else's tiebreaker, which may be impossible at this point If he did have a tiebreaker and GT took the title, regardless of all else, he could win on the tiebreaker.

So there it is, any situations I did not consider, or considered incorrectly, please say so. Also in a case of "who's noodles?" I may have switched around Uprising and KingArthur1976's identities, but that should be readily apparent to them (i.e., if Uprising did not have Georgetown taking the title and KingArthur1976 did). EDIT (3/29): I did, in fact, switch a couple of names around, including adding someone from the site who didn't even participate

And you can see her

Old March 28th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
If I ever need to get you fired I merely need to send that post to your boss. :P

Old March 28th, 2007, 07:13 PM

I think my hour and a half BattleLore game on vassal with DrinkMoreGuiness as I compiled CIP invoices would give more cause

And you can see her

Old March 28th, 2007, 07:59 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

More power to you!
Old March 28th, 2007, 11:14 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
I'm not kissing my sister. Go Gators.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old March 29th, 2007, 12:18 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
“Hoya Paranoia". No tiebreaker......I like to live dangerously.
Old March 29th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
I took no part in this but...........Go Bruins!!!

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media