Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old September 14th, 2019, 06:59 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
NHSD in Maryland! 10/12!!

Free Bird!!! Free as a bird, man!

The format:
Bring 1 or 2 armies at 430 points; 24 hex limit. For your game, you may use an army you brought, or an army your opponent brought! Work it out with him or her! As long as both players are happy, and using a tournament-legal army, I'm happy. Do not pick an army after your opponent picks one, unless you both agree that that's ok.

My House Rules apply: yes to C3V/SoV, no to supers and no to C3G. All SoV & C3V units released as of this post will be eligible. And check out the alternate sculpts for C3V/SoV units!

When: 10/12/19, show up 12:30, roll dice 1:00, stop rolling 6:00, leave 6:30. Or stay at 6 and play around with their open board games.

Where: Neverland Games in Hagerstown, Maryland.

What: Heroscape, of course!

How Much: $5. All of it will go to prize store credit, as usual.

Why: Because it's always good, and because, in the words of Rhett Miller, "I've got 99 things to be thankful for, and half a clue ain't one."

So, keep signing up!

In:
  1. DS
  2. Buddy Lee
  3. JohnnyFrisbee
  4. JF+1
  5. JF+2
  6. JF+3
  7. G-O
  8. Jer
  9. Man At Arms
  10. TheHoff
  11. Rob's #1
  12. kldonnelly
  13. Liam
  14. Ken

Maybe:

TEA
MathJedi
Pete
More friends of JohnnyFrisbee?

Maps:

Gravel Garden, by @GameBear (1 DD + 1 FA + 1 FF + 1 TJ)

Arroyo, by @Sir Heroscape (1 RotV)

Ruined Pier, by DS (1 RotV + 1 FotA)

April, by @BiggaBullfrog (1 RotV + 1 TT + 1 TJ)

Everglades and Evergreens, by @rednax (1 SotM + 1 RttFF)

The Crypt, by @Flash_19 (1 RotV + 1 BftU + 1 FotA)

Blaze, by dignan (1 RotV, 2 RttFF, 1 VW)

Obsidian Wastes, by @Leaf_It

Bringing maps:

Blaze - JohnnyFrisbee
Arroyo - Hoff
Everglades - DS
Ruined Pier - DS
Gravel Garden - DS

@Stephen Universe , @akden @kldonnelly , @Taeblewalker , @Robber , @drewcula , @OverEngineered , @G1shark , @Sagrilarus , @Lamaclown , @Sherman Davies , @Grishnakh , @Man_At_Arms , @Johngee , @hose , @Southwind , @tom , @9BelowMadness , @DragonSlayer2 , @DragonBorne , @Man_At_Arms , @hose , @vvildeyedjoker , @Jet , @Famous_Seamus , @Earl_of_Sandwich , @JohnnyFrisbee , @Nikkomon , @Elstree , @Buddy Lee , and @bunjee

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; October 11th, 2019 at 05:30 PM.
Old September 16th, 2019, 09:49 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NHSD in Maryland! How is 10/19?

10/19/19.

This date should work for me.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old September 16th, 2019, 09:51 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent! I don't know why you weren't in the copy pasta above, but now you've been added.

= =
Old September 16th, 2019, 09:56 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

No problem. I realize I am still fairly new to the area so I may not be tagged on all the messages.

Format Suggestion (for what its worth):

Keep is simple -

500 points, 20 spaces. No Marvel. No customs.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old September 17th, 2019, 07:38 PM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

I wouldn’t be able to make the 19th. The 12th would be great.

Chuck
Old September 18th, 2019, 03:30 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

I have no issues with 10/12/19.

Buddy Lee

Old September 18th, 2019, 03:33 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

For now I want to keep it at the 19th. Let’s see what happens when site email notifications start going out again. Hopefully soon.

= =
Old September 18th, 2019, 04:57 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Reposting this because *finally* email notifications should be going out to all these fine folks, where I mention them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post

= =
Old September 18th, 2019, 08:14 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok. I've confirmed a few people for the 19th, so I think we'll stick with it. Unfortunately, it's HS football season, so between that and his other obligations akden is out. But I am starting to add up attendees, and I want to see some action in this thread. Come on, old friends!

= =
Old September 19th, 2019, 11:05 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Let's do this! If it is going to be small, we could do fewer longer rounds with bigger armies.

I will put up a TBD format post on the store's Facebook page.

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; September 19th, 2019 at 12:01 PM.
Old September 19th, 2019, 12:40 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Excellent. I’m holding off on deciding the format. But I will!

Will you be playing, too, GO?

= =
Old September 19th, 2019, 04:38 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Excellent. I’m holding off on deciding the format. But I will!

Will you be playing, too, GO?
Yes I will.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events