Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 17th, 2018, 03:09 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
The Book of Leatherhead

The Book of Leatherhead

C3G IDW WAVE 29
CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Gravity Feed set.
Its model number and name are #017 / Leatherhead.

Character Bio - Exposed to the same type of Mutagen that created Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo and their master, Splinter, Leatherhead, once an ordinary alligator, mutated into a hulking, anthropomorphic creature. Combining a brilliant and scientific mind with a deep-seated, almost uncontrollable anger derived from both his animal instincts and severe PTSD, Leatherhead has been both a savage opponent and stalwart ally of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Base Clarification: Leatherhead is a single-spaced figure.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • As a Creature, Leatherhead has these Creature Synergies.
  • As a figure with the Super Strength special power, Leatherhead has these Super Strength Synergies.
  • As a figure with a special power benefitting from water tiles, Leatherhead can benefit from water tiles being placed by one of these figures.
Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits and Weaknesses:
  • As a Creature, Leatherhead interacts differently with these special powers.
  • As a figure with the Brilliant personality, Leatherhead adds 4 when rolling the 20-sided die for the Glyph of Replicator.
  • As a large figure, Leatherhead interacts differently with these special powers.
  • As a figure with the Super Strength special power, Leatherhead interacts differently with these special powers.
  • Tiny, large, and huge figures are not affected by Leatherhead's Lockdown special power.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 08:34 PM. Reason: png
Old September 17th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Leatherhead - Breathing

NAME = LEATHERHEAD

SPECIES = ALLIGATOR
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CREATURE
PERSONALITY = BRILLIANT
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 6

LIFE = 7
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENCE = 5

220 POINTS

ESCALATING RAGE

Whenever Leatherhead or a friendly figure within 3 clear sight spaces receives a wound, you must place a red Rage Marker on this card, to a maximum of two Rage Markers. Leatherhead cannot move if he is engaged and there are two Rage Markers on this card. After attacking, if the number of Rage Markers on this card is exactly:
  • One and Leatherhead has only attacked once this turn, he may attack again.
  • Two and Leatherhead is adjacent to at least one figure he has not attacked this turn, he must attack again, targeting a figure he has not yet attacked this turn.
At the end of each round and after taking a turn with Leatherhead, remove a Rage Marker from this card.

LOCKDOWN
If Leatherhead is engaged with only one enemy figure and that figure is small or medium, that figure cannot move or be moved by any special power on an Army Card or Glyph.

SWAMP CREATURE
Leatherhead does not have to stop his movement when entering a water space. If Leatherhead ends his normal movement on a water space, you may place him on any same-level water space within 5 spaces. Leatherhead never takes leaving engagement attacks while on a water space.

SUPERSTRENGTH

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; November 26th, 2018 at 04:46 PM. Reason: superstrength
Old September 17th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Hard as ice

Comic
Spoiler Alert!

Background
Spoiler Alert!

Figure
Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Arkham; November 29th, 2018 at 07:39 PM.
Old September 17th, 2018, 04:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

As in the prep thread - looks good. Might go with something like "ESCALATING RAGE" or "BLINDING RAGE" for the first power but the current name works fine.
Old September 17th, 2018, 04:54 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like Escalating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 17th, 2018, 05:08 PM
Hard as ice

I can run with Escalating - fits the mechanics well. Blinding Rage feels a bit too close to Blind Rage off Mister Hyde.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 17th, 2018, 09:18 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Escalating sounds good and fits here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 18th, 2018, 06:59 AM
Hard as ice

CRB callout - @dok , @Dysole , @Soundwarp SG-1 , @weebaer , thoughts?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 18th, 2018, 09:34 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

No design comments at this time, but I got curious and went browsing for comic art options.

Spoiler Alert!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 18th, 2018, 09:38 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I like the second art there, where he's looking up from the sewer... he's forlorn. Almost cute. For a gator-man.
Old September 18th, 2018, 10:13 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Shouldn't he be large? It seems more thematic and the mini, while not super-big, is big enough to justify it IMO.

Anyway, interesting design. That's a lot of beef; he's likely to end up in the 200s. If that's the intention it should be fine. The rage mechanic is interesting since you want to spend a lot of time at 1 marker but it's obviously difficult to control (both for you and for your opponent).
Old September 18th, 2018, 10:26 AM
Hard as ice

I'm a fan of either the first or second images for the comic picture - thanks, @Scapemage !
As for @dok 's comments, yeah definitely aiming for low-to-mid 200s here. He's probably most comparable with Lizard and Killer Croc, but according to @IAmBatman Killer Croc's on the low end of what's justifiable, as is, IMO, Lizard, and Lizard is really good for his price anyway - I could see him at 230 without blinking, honestly. And yeah, the rage mechanic should hopefully be interesting.
As far as size goes... I'm kind of hesitant about going up to Large in Superscape. When Hulk isn't Large, it feels like that's a fairly high bar for that, which I'm not certain Leatherhead clears. That being said, I'll go with the consensus on this one, I have no strong feelings either way.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library