Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old February 24th, 2015, 12:29 AM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
A Shameless Plug

Hey everyone, my brother (who had a brief stint on this site as @Cyb3rBlade ) recently started a blog called Chapter 1d20. You should check it out, because he is an amazing writer and has some great thoughts about DMing and making your players think through their campaigns as well as storytelling in video games and other mediums. He also sometimes posts his short stories.

P.S. Don't worry, we aren't trying to sell you anything.

EDIT: Oh, and I totally forgot to tell you to feel free to follow and comment on his blog! I'd make such a terrible PR director... lol
Old February 24th, 2015, 12:40 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: A Shameless Plug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Hey everyone, my brother (who had a brief stint on this site as @Cyb3rBlade) recently started a blog called Chapter 1d20. You should check it out, because he is an amazing writer and has some great thoughts about DMing and making your players think through their campaigns as well as storytelling in video games and other mediums. He also sometimes posts his short stories.

P.S. Don't worry, we aren't trying to sell you anything.

EDIT: Oh, and I totally forgot to tell you to feel free to follow and comment on his blog! I'd make such a terrible PR director... lol
So just curious as it's something I'm doing, but is your brother going into videogame design, or is he more interested in physical games? He does have some interesting things he discusses (and I need to now play Finding Eden), and I've started thinking more about my videogame designs that I've been working on of late (spurred even more by your brother). Tell him to keep working with his original ideas, and he'll have followers.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old February 24th, 2015, 04:36 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: A Shameless Plug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
So just curious as it's something I'm doing, but is your brother going into videogame design, or is he more interested in physical games? He does have some interesting things he discusses (and I need to now play Finding Eden), and I've started thinking more about my videogame designs that I've been working on of late (spurred even more by your brother). Tell him to keep working with his original ideas, and he'll have followers.
I know that he plans to study English in college, but beyond that, I don't really know for sure. He's talked about doing a few different things, and I don't feel that it's my place to say much else.

And you really should play Finding Eden. When he says it only takes like 30-45 minutes to play through it, he wasn't joking. lol

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General