Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old February 6th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
None Heroscape Stuff to bring to the table.

Okay it makes good sense to have a bottle of water, a calculator perhaps a notepad and paper, but what else do the experts (and not so expert) bring to the table?

I have been playing friendly games and have found that a laser pointer has been a great addition for line of sight arguments. Additionally nothing says pretentious like bring a copy of THE ART OF WAR to a board game.

Wriggz

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old February 6th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: None Heroscape Stuff to bring to the table.

Uhh....

Usually they will just bring a dice tower in addition to the normal stuff. You don't see calculators and notepads too often.
Old February 6th, 2009, 07:05 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

I bring pizza
Old February 6th, 2009, 07:06 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I bring my dice box. And I bring a calculator to tournaments for fractional scoring.

Welcome to Heroscapers wriggz!

-Vitm

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old February 6th, 2009, 07:06 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
I bring pizza
Oh, you're that guy....
Old February 6th, 2009, 07:08 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What guy did I miss something?

-Vitm

EDIT: fix the name of the thread to Non-Heroscape Stuff to Bring to the Table instead of None Heroscape Stuff to bring to the table

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old February 6th, 2009, 07:09 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
I bring pizza
Oh, you're that guy....
A ninja turtle?

Old February 6th, 2009, 07:10 PM

Alee_Brightberry Woo who?

You know -- the one who brings pizza and gets sauce and stuff all over THE GAME

(nothing like trying to read through a pizza stain)

Am I right? Do I win a prize? >grin<

Reality is for people who lack imagination.

Old February 6th, 2009, 09:18 PM

BadBird is surprisingly tart

Beer!
Old February 6th, 2009, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alee_Brightberry View Post
You know -- the one who brings pizza and gets sauce and stuff all over THE GAME

(nothing like trying to read through a pizza stain)

Am I right? Do I win a prize? >grin<
Thank you for clearing that up. And for a prize you get rep.

-Vitm

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old February 6th, 2009, 09:44 PM

Alee_Brightberry Woo who?

OHHH -- doody

I like prizes

(said in bestest little girl voice)

Reality is for people who lack imagination.

Old February 6th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post

Additionally nothing says pretentious like bring a copy of THE ART OF WAR to a board game.
Nice. I'd like to see that!

I definitely agree with the laser pointer. I picked up that habit back when I played Battletech minis and I haven't looked back!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion