Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old October 23rd, 2008, 10:23 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Justice League-New Frontier

Just saw this and really enjoyed it. I'm not normally one for the old-school stuff, but I thought this was awesome. Pretty edgy stuff and fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnkKnvomyjU

http://www.warnervideo.com/jlnewfrontier/

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 23rd, 2008, 10:52 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Justice League-New Frontier

Hahma, I rented this from the library and got about five minutes into it before we had to turn it off. Watching Hal Jordan blow off the head of a Korean soldier wasn't particularly decent viewing for my children.
That's what I get for not reading the rating.

I'd like to someday watch the whole movie.
Darwyn Cooke has done his own version of Will Eisner's The Spirit and I really liked his rendition. I'm sure I'll enjoy his JLA.
Old October 24th, 2008, 06:01 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
Hahma, I rented this from the library and got about five minutes into it before we had to turn it off. Watching Hal Jordan blow off the head of a Korean soldier wasn't particularly decent viewing for my children.
That's what I get for not reading the rating.

I'd like to someday watch the whole movie.
Darwyn Cooke has done his own version of Will Eisner's The Spirit and I really liked his rendition. I'm sure I'll enjoy his JLA.
Yeah HEH, it's a bit in a couple spots for kids. If you get a chance to watch it alone or with the wife, it's really neat.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 24th, 2008, 06:30 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Cartoon Network ran it a few days ago - I thought it was fantastic. The fact they were able to juggle three plots IN ADDITION to the central one, and give them all sufficient detail, in just 75 minutes, was an accomplishment in and of itself.
Old October 24th, 2008, 09:05 AM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I wasn't too impressed to be honest. Seemed more like the Green Lantern movie than anything else. I thought it was OK, but didn't live up to the hype.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old October 24th, 2008, 01:56 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

I also saw it on Cartoon Network. I enjoyed it and thought it was worth the time it took to watch it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies