Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old January 20th, 2009, 02:04 AM

Omega Dead is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: CA-SoCal Heroscapers

We finally got our two master sets by UPS, and all I can say is MAN! My wife and I started a game today and she loved it. It took us an hour just to draft the armies because she liked so many of the special abilities. This is definitely one of the funniest board games we've played.
Old January 20th, 2009, 11:00 AM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Now you gotta hunt down some expansions and really admire the possiblities/combos the extra troops give you. Oh and the monsters! Gotta have a set or two of the large guys.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old January 20th, 2009, 11:27 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What boom is trying to hint at is... Just buy all of it!!!!
~Hivelord, addicted

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old January 21st, 2009, 12:02 AM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hehe, I have to try hard not to do that. All I've got is 1 RotV, 1 SotM, and 1 AA.

Not going to be able to attend this event by the way. Like I said, high school = busy life. Someday.

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old January 21st, 2009, 02:57 AM

BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker

BUY! BUY! BUY! Like many of us Vets, you won't be able to control or should I say with stand the tauting the blister pack give you when you finally run across them. It almost a "search for the Holy Grail" quest to find the blister pack let alone get doubles. But no matter what ,it's all good! If I seem to be rambling on I will blame the medication for it!

.....YOU UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE !
Old January 21st, 2009, 12:35 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

You should call out sick tomorrow, Comps, and let the body recover. You didn't sound too good.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

Old February 19th, 2009, 02:11 AM
SoCal League Member

Detrimentalman is surprisingly tart

Greg from the simigameknights asked me to let the socal players in on his event coming up, there is already a post on socalheroscapeleague yahoo group and I just wanted to hit the people on the boards that aren't signed up there-

Quote:
Hello fellow Scapers,
I've reserved my apartment's clubhouse for Saturday,
March 28th, from 6AM-11PM. I plan to have Heroscape
take the upstairs on top of a ping-pong table and 2
pool tables(just need some large boards to span the
pool tables.) The downstairs has lots of space already
filled with tables couches and chairs. There is a kitchen,
bathrooms and tv (I'll hook up my Playstation 2.)
Please, let me know if you plan to attend. I'm hoping everyone
will be able to make an appearance!
Thanks, Greg
The place is in Van Nuys on Sherman Way just west of Kester. I don't have an exact address, but if you are interested let me know and ill make sure to distribute it however greg wants me too.

There will be plenty of other games going on besides heroscape that are worth checking out as well and can help pass the time between epic scape battles.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...117#post762117

I am missing various figures, probably borrowed and never returned. My initials SMT are on the underside of the base on all of my figures, thanks in advance for returning them upon discovery...

Last edited by Detrimentalman; February 19th, 2009 at 02:16 AM. Reason: add link
Old February 19th, 2009, 11:45 AM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

Ooooh, thanks for letting us know about this D-Man.

My Recent Plays:
Old March 9th, 2009, 11:52 PM
Reigning NorCal Champ

Alastair MacDirk has disabled reputation

I'm coming from Nocal and relocating to Santa Monica. 2x Norcal champ although not bringing the belt with me. I'm looking to meet some local Scapers as well as people interested in other games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBladeCB
And I have a man crush on good looking robots.

Old March 9th, 2009, 11:58 PM
Beware the Curse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastair MacDirk View Post
I'm coming from Nocal and relocating to Santa Monica. 2x Norcal champ although not bringing the belt with me. I'm looking to meet some local Scapers as well as people interested in other games.
Hey hey, MacDirk! When you making the move down, man? We have a gamesday coming up on the 28th of this month that will have lots of other games besides HS. What else do you play?

Wow, the Norcal dudes must be bummed over losing you, but their loss is our gain. Welcome to SoCal!

Old March 10th, 2009, 01:04 AM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

Welcome to the South Side!

My Recent Plays:
Old March 20th, 2009, 02:04 AM
Reigning NorCal Champ

Alastair MacDirk has disabled reputation

Thanks for the welcomes guys. Ya, my Norcal gaming buddies were sad to lose me as I was to leave... was a great group of friends and we met weekly to throw down. It'd be very difficult to replace any of that. I've looked into the FLGS scene here in Santa Monica area.... there is none????? Odd, since there were several good stores in the Bay area that held game nights.

Can't make the 28th gameday as I am too busy getting settled. But I can't wait to meet y'all. I have all the battlelore stuff, HS naturally, a few Euros, Galaxy trucker.... etc. I just like games.... especially good ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBladeCB
And I have a man crush on good looking robots.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers