Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old March 25th, 2016, 10:29 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Heroes of Fiction Reevalution Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
I don't think there should be size limits. Dragon Wizards exist.
Yes but nothing larger than a human could use the firebolt, sword or invisibility cloak...I think that is why were discussing putting a size limit on them.
I would reduce the usability to small/med and just do away with the wizard wording.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 26th, 2016, 03:11 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Lightbulb Re: Heroes of Fiction Reevalution Thread

Quote:
Quote:
I don't think there should be size limits. Dragon Wizards exist.
Yes but nothing larger than a human could use the firebolt, sword or invisibility cloak...I think that is why were discussing putting a size limit on them.
I see. Well Wizard Artifacts are generic and should be as modular as possible. For those particular items, tag an additional power to stipulate.

MEDIUM ITEM
Only medium figures may use this Treasures Glyph.

MEDIUM ITEM
Only small or medium figures may use this Treasure Glyph.
Small Item: Only small
Large Item: Only medium or large
Huge: Only large or huge

HUMAN WIZARD ARTIFACT

MEDIUM WIZARD ARTIFACT

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.

Last edited by Confred; September 10th, 2016 at 12:13 PM.
Old August 28th, 2016, 08:17 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Lightbulb Re: Heroes of Fiction Reevalution Thread

Ezio Auditore
FREERUNNER
When counting spaces for Ezio's movement, elevation changes of up to 3 levels count as 1 space. You may ignore Ezio's height of 5 when climbing. Ezio Never takes falling damage and rolls 1 fewer die for major falling damage.

Faith Connors
PARKOUR MOVEMENT
When moving, Faith ignores leaving engagement attacks, height limits, fall damage, and major fall damage. She may move through all figures and climb over obstacles such as ruins. When moving, Faith counts every 3 level increases in elevation as 1 space and may count any lower levels in elevation as same-level spaces as long as her last space moved is on a space where she could end her movement.

I propose:

Ezio Auditore
FREERUNNER
When moving, Ezio ignores height limits and falling damage. He may climb over obstacles such as ruins. When moving, Ezio counts every 3 level increases in elevation as 1 space. When rolling for major falling damage, Ezio only rolls 1 die.

Old August 29th, 2016, 09:42 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My thought here is we word it the same as Faiths paklour as evil leaps from building to building as well. Counting the lower level spaces as the same level was one of the reasons I suggested the change.
Old August 29th, 2016, 10:33 AM

Exclamation Re: Heroes of Fiction Reevalution Thread

Quote:
My thought here is we word it the same as Faiths paklour as evil leaps from building to building as well. Counting the lower level spaces as the same level was one of the reasons I suggested the change.
K.
I'll make changes when I get home

Last edited by Confred; September 10th, 2016 at 12:12 PM.
Old September 6th, 2016, 02:30 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here is Ezio's card with updated wording for Freerunner via Faith Conners Parkour Movement. Everyone agree to this.

Old September 6th, 2016, 02:36 PM

I also wish to make a proposal for Reevaluation. I propose that Predator be changed from Vydar to Einar...I think that the Predator's honor would fit with Eianr more. I also propost thar Dr. Moreau be changed from Vydar to Utgar. I feel that Utgar would be more willing to use Moreau butchering skills that Vydar would.
Old September 8th, 2016, 10:30 AM

Exclamation Re: Heroes of Fiction Reevalution Thread

Quote:
Here is Ezio's card with updated wording for Freerunner via Faith Conners Parkour Movement. Everyone agree to this.

I just realized I never returned with the updated wordings.

JC, it mostly looks good. Where you added in his name you mistakenly removed a space and you still need to switch female pronouns to male.

Refresh me if you would the differences in Parkour Movement vs Freerunner? I would assume PM was slightly better.

Old September 8th, 2016, 10:31 AM

Question Re: Heroes of Fiction Reevalution Thread

Quote:
I also wish to make a proposal for Reevaluation. I propose that Predator be changed from Vydar to Einar...I think that the Predator's honor would fit with Eianr more. I also propost thar Dr. Moreau be changed from Vydar to Utgar. I feel that Utgar would be more willing to use Moreau butchering skills that Vydar would.
I've been working crazy hours in RL lately, but I'll look into this. - Perhaps over the weekend.

Old September 8th, 2016, 12:56 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I also wish to make a proposal for Reevaluation. I propose that Predator be changed from Vydar to Einar...I think that the Predator's honor would fit with Eianr more.
I agree with this

Quote:
I also propost thar Dr. Moreau be changed from Vydar to Utgar. I feel that Utgar would be more willing to use Moreau butchering skills that Vydar would.
Can't really comment on this. I'm not too familiar with the character. I know he is a mad scientist type, but aside from that

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old September 8th, 2016, 02:58 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Mos Def

Moreau just gives off a weird creepy vibe. I'd argue Valkrill if he was less methodical. He's pretty certainly more evil than he is good.

~Dysole, who thinks Shou Tucker (FMA, either) is a decent analogue
Old September 8th, 2016, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Quote:

I just realized I never returned with the updated wordings.

JC, it mostly looks good. Where you added in his name you mistakenly removed a space and you still need to switch female pronouns to male.

Refresh me if you would the differences in Parkour Movement vs Freerunner? I would assume PM was slightly better.
Yes when we developed Parkour Movement it allowed Faith to climb over obatacles and leap gaps by counting lower elevations spaces as same level spaces. Ezio could not do this but seeing as Ezio does pretty much the same thing in AC it only made sense to update Ezio's Freerunnner to the same wording as Parkour Movement.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum