Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old October 12th, 2015, 12:38 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

I ran my first test with this guy. I guess he is on thematically, because his one big kaboom ended up blowing himself up. Not all the way, but 2 wounds worth. He's a very big gamble as far as him being worth a draft. At 50 pts he killed one krav maga agent in my game and blew up himself. He did have the chance of blowing up 5 figures. With the one swingy massive attack, and fairly decent other stats I would say he is probably ok at 50pts. He is way overpowered at 50pts without that pretty big chance you can blow yourself up, thats what puts it in check. I will add all the details in later, as it is getting late. I will also run another game with him as well. Any thoughts on a matchup roster would be welcome, because I don't really know what kind of matchup would do him justice. Last game was a team of Agents, verses the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz, with an army of gladiatrons and blastatrons, with marcu esewein for the point filler. Agents vs evil. Any suggestions will gladly be taken. I would like to take this thread forward.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 14th, 2015, 04:29 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I will put up an updated card with the above corrections posted on it later today. ust getting over a wave of sickness rolling through all 3 of my kids plus my wife and myself. Was planning on trying to get this rolling again before the sickness but tis the season.
Old October 14th, 2015, 05:37 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Feel better JC.

Old October 15th, 2015, 11:14 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
If Dr. Doofenshmirtz's nemesis is within 3 spaces of Dr. Doofenshmirtz subtract 9 from your roll.
Fixed.
Old October 16th, 2015, 03:51 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Feel better JC.
Thanks Taeblewalker. I do feel a little better, here is the updated card.

Old October 16th, 2015, 10:13 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I think at 50 pts he looks low, but when you add in his SA it could really blow him up and is really swingy enough to drop his points to 50. I'm going to try to get in a couple more quick games in with him to reassure what I'm thinking. Getting to move the nemesis every time he takes a turn really handicaps his SA. Much like the show I would think. He does have a chance to really blow stuff up. I'll post my full playtests when I'm done with them all.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 16th, 2015, 12:41 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

His SA may be swingy but it can really devestate when it hits. I agree with bumping his points up. From my testing with him I think 60 might be a good fit.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 17th, 2015, 12:10 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1) I think the Nemesis power should offer some benefit as his nemesis is a part of his motivation. I'd also like to change the name of the power to something more specific; suggestions welcomed. Another issue I have with the name is that the Dr. has a nemesis, he isn't the nemesis.
2) I like the long name change, but since the second power is now a special attack, he can target figures and save some space.
3) Just as there are Wizards and Archmages, Witches and Warwitches, there could be Scientists and Evil Scientists. I think the Dr. is the latter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suggested Changes
NEMESIS MOTIVATION
At the start of the game, you must choose an opponent's Unique Hero, if possible, to be Dr. Doofenshmirtz's Nemesis. You must choose Perry the Platypus to be the Nemesis, if possible. While the Nemesis is on the battlefield,
  • Add 1 to your 20-sided die rolls if the Nemesis is not adjacent to Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Dr. Doofenshmirtz has not attacked with a special attack this game.
  • Subtract 5 from your 20-sided die rolls if the Nemesis is adjacent to Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

BEHOLD THE TRI-STATE AREA DESTRUCTINATOR SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5 Special. Attack 5.
Choose a figure to attack. Line of sight isn't needed. All figures within 3 spaces of the chosen figure are also affected by the attack. Before rolling attack dice, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or lower, an opponent may change the target of the attack to a different figure. Dr. Doofenshmirtz may be chosen as the new target. If Dr. Doofenshmirtz is adjacent to his Nemesis, he must use this power. Use this power only once.
By adjusting the 20-sided die, you get improved initiative, but also tinkering and scheming bonuses. It makes him more of a target and more interactive. He loses these bonuses to grandstanding in front of his obsession.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old October 17th, 2015, 12:16 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmm

I like what you're doing there Confred but my initial thoughts are that the wording could use some shoring up.

~Dysole, who will have more time later to look at it
Old October 17th, 2015, 05:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looking good. Another great design. You have an awesome team here.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 18th, 2015, 01:07 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Sorry I've been absent lately. RL taking a toll.

NEMESIS MOTIVATION
At the start of the game, you must choose an opponent's Unique Hero, if possible, to be Dr. Doofenshmirtz's Nemesis. You must choose Perry the Platypus to be the Nemesis, if possible. While the Nemesis is on the battlefield,
  • Add 1 to your 20-sided die rolls if the Nemesis is not adjacent to Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Dr. Doofenshmirtz has not attacked with a special attack this game.
  • Subtract 5 from your 20-sided die rolls if the Nemesis is adjacent to Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

BEHOLD THE TRI-STATE AREA DESTRUCTINATOR SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5 Special. Attack 5.
Choose a figure to attack. No line of sight is required. All figures within 3 spaces of the chosen figure are also affected by the attack. Before rolling attack dice, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or lower, an opponent may change the target of the attack to a different figure. Dr. Doofenshmirtz may be chosen as the new target. If Dr. Doofenshmirtz is adjacent to his Nemesis, he must use this power. You may use this power only once per game.

The line in the SA about being adjacent to the Nemesis and having to use the power contradicts that the SA can only be used once per game.

You also don't need all the "you must" language. If you are using an imperative clause (choose, roll, etc.), there is no reason to have that other verbiage in there.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old October 18th, 2015, 08:04 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Does the first power affect initiative rolls?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum