Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old October 8th, 2019, 12:10 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
OHS Season 34 - Welcome to the Jungle - CONGRATS VEGIE'S DAD

Online Heroscape Season 34

WINNERS REPORT VICTORIES HERE:
Spoiler Alert!

Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Links to how-to-play videos below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.

Bring 2 - Welcome to the Jungle
  • For this event, each player will bring two 555-point armies. The two armies cannot share any figures. (C3V/SoV eligible, no Marvel. Submitted armies must contain at least 500 points, and cannot have more than 13 figures at the start of the game*.)
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off decides whether to choose their army first or second from the 4 armies in play.
  • The loser of the diceoff will then choose whether to place his army first or second.
*Airborne Elite and the Rechets of Bogdan count towards these limits.
The Semifinals are on Iceberg Lettuce.

The vegies dad (4-1) v. kevindola (4-0) pool of armies is:
* Agent Skahen, Jotun, Dreadgul Raidersx3
* Agent Carr, Augamo, Zogross Hardscale, Greenscale Warriorsx3
* Capt. John Varan, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx3, Templar Cavalryx3
* Elite Onyx Vipers, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Einar Imperiumx2
kevindola chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, vegies dad chooses who places first. send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with vegies dad

The AgentWard (4-1) v. dok (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Capt. John Varan, Heracles, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
* Arkmer, Bol, Chardris, Emirroon, Haduc, Kyntela Gwyn, Marro Warriors, Ulginesh
* Otonashi, Rygarn, Warden 816, Crypt Guardianx4, Drow Chainfighterx5
* Augamo, Boreos, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Talingul, Iron Golem
AgentWard chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.

Round 1
Spoiler Alert!

Round 2
Spoiler Alert!

Round 3
Spoiler Alert!

Round 4
Spoiler Alert!

Play-ins:
Spoiler Alert!

The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers.

Maps (in order of use):
Spoiler Alert!

TG Pool:
Spoiler Alert!

Event Details and Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by kevindola; December 16th, 2019 at 09:21 AM.
Old October 9th, 2019, 10:53 AM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Season 34 - Into the Jungle (Bring 2) - Sign up by 1

Just stared dipping my toes into online more as a way to get more than once a month. Definitely interested in this tournament. If it’s not against the rules anyone have any tips for this kind of format? I’ve only every played bring your own army formats.
Old October 9th, 2019, 11:44 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: OHS Season 34 - Into the Jungle (Bring 2) - Sign up by 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOAisBetter View Post
Just stared dipping my toes into online more as a way to get more than once a month. Definitely interested in this tournament. If it’s not against the rules anyone have any tips for this kind of format? I’ve only every played bring your own army formats.
Definitely not against the rules! I'm pretty sure everyone is willing to help anyone new to the format figure it out so they don't get screwed over.

Someone more familiar with the format than myself may have better advice, but I think the biggest thing for Bring 2 is to make sure your armies are balanced against each other. If one is stronger than the other then all you (or your opponent) have to do is pick that one to win.

It's also a format that rewards bringing figures that you know really well to give you an edge when picking, as well as knowing the matchups between each of the 4 armies in the pool.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 9th, 2019, 12:30 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Bring 2

In straight Bring 2, you want two armies you feel comfortable with. You typically want to aim for good but not too good so that way there's no obvious picks among the four armies or any armies that are obviously not going to picked. I've had some success with one really good army and its direct counter as the other army but that's not a foolproof strategy.

Don't aim for perfect balance, but you generally want to feel like you can win either side of your matchup. You also might want to steer away from anything with extreme matchups (incredibly favored in some, incredibly not favored in others

~Dysole, with hilarious armies
Old October 9th, 2019, 02:26 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 34 - Welcome to the Jungle - Sign ups until 1

Signed up!
Old October 9th, 2019, 04:30 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Quick question: I know it says 555 points, but would an army be accepted if it was only 5 points over at 560?
Old October 9th, 2019, 04:56 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

No, point limits are hard limits
Old October 9th, 2019, 05:55 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
No, point limits are hard limits
Alright thanks for the answer. Guess it's back to the drawing board
Old October 9th, 2019, 07:54 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Signed up!
Old October 9th, 2019, 08:01 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Still stewing over some really fun picks...but will be signing up...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 16th, 2019, 02:03 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I’m going to try to sing up for this one depending on what my schedule ends up looking like.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 18th, 2019, 03:09 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I’m going to try to sing up for this one depending on what my schedule ends up looking like.
Awesome, glad to have you back.

Just a reminder to get your armies in this weekend. We should be launching on Monday

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events