Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 19th, 2021, 11:31 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Empress ~ Vote for public testing

Looking good. 20 points might be a steep drop but she does have fragile stats. Yea
Old January 19th, 2021, 11:35 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Looking good. 20 points might be a steep drop but she does have fragile stats. Yea
Yeah she generally has one or two good turns before dropping. She doesn't really add to the power of YJ teams, she just meshes well with them. Definitely keeping an eye on it just in case.

This passes.
Old January 19th, 2021, 11:41 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

For sure. She’s got enough limitations to her powers that I’m not concerned, just something to keep an eye on.
Old January 19th, 2021, 11:42 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I think the team as a whole is right on the line of being too overwhelming or not, so I'm scrutinizing most of it.
Old January 22nd, 2021, 12:05 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Empress

Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 90-100
- Give a brief overview. This was a crazy match. The Fan 4 dice were hot this game but Young Justice dealt a lot of wounds and fast. If the luck had been a little more even I think this would have been a little more of a balanced match. Thing had a few one shots which didn't help YJ in the least.
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Empress (100), Robin (Tim II) (150), Batgirl (Cass) (130), Artemis (120), Secret (120), Lil'Lobo (180), Wondergirl (Cass II) (200) {1,000} vs Fan 4
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 90
- Give a brief overview. This match felt fairly even despite the fact that the Wrecking crew had more staying power. They would deal a blow to the young justice defenders and they would turn around and inflictt heavy wounds on the crew. In the end the Crew was too much for them though, not unexpected.
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Empress (100), Robin (Tim II) (150), Lil'Lobo (180), Static (180), Robin (Dick) (100) {800} vs Wrecking Crew
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: She seems balanced and useful. There were times I almost wished she boosted herself, but she is plenty useful. I almost think she can come done about 10 more points.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I got use out of all of her powers. I think I could have gotten better mileage out of VF had I played the YJ better but this is admittedly my first time using them as a team. They deal a surprising amount of wounds. I like them and Empress adds to what they can do but I think she can come down just a hair more and be about spot on.
Old January 22nd, 2021, 01:00 AM
...has moist legs

Awesome, sounds good! Thanks for t try in four the faction, I know that’s always a lot to learn.
Old January 31st, 2021, 04:30 PM
...has moist legs

From Dr. J!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll
PLAYTEST UNIT: Empress

Army Test
Map: Ivy’s Greenhouse
Units: Empress(100), Superboy(Kon-El), Wonder Girl(Cassandra Sandsmark), Wonder Girl(Donna Troy), Aqualad(Kaldur’ahm) (1100) VS Cosmic Boy, Karate Kid, Lightning Lad, Timber Wolf, Bouncing Boy(1100)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy’s Greenhouse
Units: Empress(100), Miss Martian, Batgirl(Cassandra Cain)Blue Beetle(Jaime Reyes), Arsenal, Kid Flash (1000) VS Professor X, Cyclops(I), Jean Grey, Beast, Iceman, Angel(1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Empress is a fun addition to the Titan/Sidekick build. Foresight didn’t happen very much but when it did it was pretty cool. Her Emperor’s Stick is sick, I found myself just using that rather than her normal attack. Reactive Mind Control was also sweet to pull off, talk about ending some synergy fast. Sadly, both games for her ended in a loss. Points wise I don’t think she’s worth 100, maybe a little less? Pretty cool design here, simple and straight forward.
Old January 31st, 2021, 04:32 PM
...has moist legs

Dr J had some losses, but he didn't use leaders, not even Nightwing. That said I think she's fine. I'm not expecting anything too crazy with her.

With both testers feeling as though she can come down a few points, I propose we move to Final Editing at 90
Old January 31st, 2021, 05:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea

Edits.
Quote:
VODOUN FORESIGHT
If there is at least one Order Marker on this card, you may add 1 to your initiative roll, and whenever a Sidekick or Titan you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Empress rolls a 20-sided die, you may add 1 to the roll.

EMPEROR'S STICK 12
Instead of attacking, you may choose up to two adjacent figures adjacent to Empress. One at a time, roll the 20-sided die against the chosen figures. If you roll 12 or higher, place one wound marker on the chosen figure's Army Card.
For pasteability:
Quote:
VODOUN FORESIGHT
If there is at least one Order Marker on this card, you may add 1 to your initiative roll and whenever a Sidekick or Titan you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Empress rolls a 20-sided die, you may add 1 to the roll.

EMPEROR'S STICK 12
Instead of attacking, you may choose up to two adjacent figures. One at a time, roll the 20-sided die against the chosen figures. If you roll 12 or higher, place one wound marker on the chosen figure's Army Card.
Old January 31st, 2021, 05:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 31st, 2021, 05:53 PM
...has moist legs

Thanks Karat, updated
Old January 31st, 2021, 11:16 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Dr J had some losses, but he didn't use leaders, not even Nightwing. That said I think she's fine. I'm not expecting anything too crazy with her.

With both testers feeling as though she can come down a few points, I propose we move to Final Editing at 90
Cassie is a leader

But YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library