Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 20th, 2021, 10:29 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Zauriel

Old August 20th, 2021, 10:35 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Gorilla-Man

Agents and Simians are two solid synergy pools. Curse of the Gorilla-Man sucks when it activates, so I'd save this guy as a late game piece or to finish off a wounded opponent. Appreciates having Solovar around, 5 Life/4 Defense is pretty easy to blow through.
Old August 20th, 2021, 10:56 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

You've got it backwards - whole point of the piece is to put him in dangerous situations and dare the opponent to get their key beater replaced with Gorilla-Man.
Old August 20th, 2021, 11:29 AM

I'm always worried that Captain America will ignore him and he'll die to like, Bucky or a random squaddie.
Old August 20th, 2021, 12:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Super swingy.
For some reason I thought he had a normal ranged attack.
Old August 20th, 2021, 12:54 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Definitely a weird design competitively, but one of our most unique designs. I think he’d be a difficult one to face on the battlefield because you don’t want to kill him with a powerful figure. I imagine he’s pretty matchup dependent due to that. (Facing JLA Trinity he’d be solid, facing the Rogues he’d be a bit weaker.)
Old August 20th, 2021, 03:39 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Why specify "common or unique figure"? Is that meant to exclude uncommons?

Old August 20th, 2021, 03:40 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
It's meant to exclude Event Heroes. Uncommon Heroes count as Unique for all senses and purposes except army building.
Old August 20th, 2021, 03:43 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
It's meant to exclude Event Heroes. Uncommon Heroes count as Unique for all senses and purposes except army building.
Ok thanks. I should have realized that. Carry on!

Old August 21st, 2021, 02:30 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
You've got it backwards - whole point of the piece is to put him in dangerous situations and dare the opponent to get their key beater replaced with Gorilla-Man.

Yup, I've used that specific tactic many times and it's pretty fun. I send him out first in most of my games and dare my opponent to kill him while trying to deal as much damage as I can with the big base attack of 6. I only use the SA when I can't get him engaged on his turn or need a SA to avoid some potent defensive power. If you can get him engaged with an opponents Superman type of unit, do so. Watching my opponent's horror when their 400+ point unit suddenly gets turned into a 160 point guy they have no synergy with is awesome. That doesn't happen all the time of course, but even so I've still had fun seeing him switch sides a couple of times in the same game. I think my record is 4 switches. Since he's an Agent, I've used him in those builds many times and if he switches to your opponents team, then you kill him off with say a 130 point Mocking Bird or a 90 point Sharon Carter, you can upgrade your own units as the game unfolds. Nick Fury is good at letting you always attack with your weakest (ie. lowest point or most wounded) agent and help insure the late game boost.
Old August 21st, 2021, 04:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Zauriel

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
He got updated to champion recently right? I’m sure that helps him a bit. I’ve never considered him for a build though.
It helps some, though there's usually better ways to spend those points.

I don't think I've ever played Gorilla-Man. I should try some time.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 22nd, 2021, 03:13 PM

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy