Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 15th, 2013, 12:07 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: List of C3G figures that require customization

The second picture is really nice but the mini is over $20. The best thing to do is just to customize the one on the card.
Old January 15th, 2013, 09:19 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I have the second one. As a figure goes, it's not the prettiest, but it's by far the best Nightcrawler out there.
Old January 15th, 2013, 09:48 AM
C3G Campaign Manager

Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I painted a Handful Of Heroes Nightcrawler. It looks something like this:

Old January 15th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Beautiful paint job Skeeter. I may have to try painting mine. I never liked the figure before but, wow, you made it look awesome.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 15th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll have to do some searching for that figure, any idea how much he was? Is the scale right?

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 15th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
I'll have to do some searching for that figure, any idea how much he was? Is the scale right?
He is part of set of plastic figures called, Handful of Heroes. They can be found in the toy section of most Wal-Marts. However, the scale can be rather inconsistent ... the Hulks are a little small for my taste and Nightcrawler is too tall, imo, but it is a cheap proxy (among others from the set) that I've used since I've yet to acquire any heroclix version of the character.
Old January 15th, 2013, 02:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

He looks good Skeeter! I have that figure and was thinking I could one day use him for Azazel (Nightcrawlers red skinned father seen in X-men First Class) since I bought the Bamph! Nightcrawler figure a while back. I never considered pulling that figure apart though and just use it as is.
Old January 15th, 2013, 06:46 PM
C3G Campaign Manager

Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Unfortunately - the Nightcrawler above is not mine. I was away from home this morning and posted that online pic I found. Mine is not as well done. This picture is my Nightcrawler and should give you an idea of the scale:

When I bought my Handful of Heroes Hulkbuster, I saw this fellow. I paid $1 for him, which, to me, was better than the extensive rebuild or expensive alternative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I have that figure and was thinking I could one day use him for Azazel (Nightcrawlers red skinned father seen in X-men First Class)
Great idea! Looking forward to it!

P.S. - This is a great idea for a thread. I'm really interested in seeing how other players have "solved" making customs for designs like Spawn, Master Mold, Hulkbuster, Killer Penguins, etc.
Old January 15th, 2013, 07:41 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter700 View Post
This is a great idea for a thread. I'm really interested in seeing how other players have "solved" making customs for designs like Spawn, Master Mold, Hulkbuster, Killer Penguins, etc.
Yea, I'm not interested in paying $25 for Hulkbuster. I'm thinking that you could GreenStuff some together, granted you have the time, patience, and money to afford a couple trial-and-error's run. I'm also trying to find an alternate for Spawn, I would really like to give him change.
Old January 15th, 2013, 08:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDVincent View Post
Quote:
This is a great idea for a thread. I'm really interested in seeing how other players have "solved" making customs for designs like Spawn, Master Mold, Hulkbuster, Killer Penguins, etc.
Yea, I'm not interested in paying $25 for Hulkbuster. I'm thinking that you could GreenStuff some together, granted you have the time, patience, and money to afford a couple trial-and-error's run. I'm also trying to find an alternate for Spawn, I would really like to give him change chains.
I think that is what you meant. If so you can look at the Spawn figure I made for myself, he has chains.
Old January 15th, 2013, 08:34 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yea, I'm not interested in paying $25 for Hulkbuster. I'm thinking that you could GreenStuff some together, granted you have the time, patience, and money to afford a couple trial-and-error's run. I'm also trying to find an alternate for Spawn, I would really like to give him change chains.
I think that is what you meant. If so you can look at the Spawn figure I made for myself, he has chains.
Yea, something along those lines. and yea I mean chains.
Old January 16th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Yea, I'm not interested in paying $25 for Hulkbuster. I'm thinking that you could GreenStuff some together, granted you have the time, patience, and money to afford a couple trial-and-error's run.
Some pics of my custom Hulk Buster.
Before as War Machine
Spoiler Alert!

As Hulk Buster, The head/helmet is off a motorcycle rider, shoulder pads from an Iron Man Stealth Suit(proxy for a Sentinel).
Spoiler Alert!

I made another for my friend. I need to get a pic of it, the paint turned out much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddog80 View Post
I used a Crimson Dynamo from the Armor Wars set and came up with this proxy:
Spoiler Alert!

Definately not as cool as the real figure, but much cheaper!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy