Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old May 14th, 2014, 11:17 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: 'Scaper-of-the-Month - Index

I just added Benji.

Yeah, I miss AQT too. Since he's been gone for more than a year now and you've been so on top of keeping this thread up-to-date, perhaps I should change the OP owner to you, JS. Sound OK?

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old May 14th, 2014, 11:29 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
I just added Benji.

Yeah, I miss AQT too. Since he's been gone for more than a year now and you've been so on top of keeping this thread up-to-date, perhaps I should change the OP owner to you, JS. Sound OK?
Okay by me.

Thanks!

~JS
Old May 14th, 2014, 11:44 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Done.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old September 1st, 2014, 08:31 PM

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 'Scaper-of-the-Month - Index (Part 4)

'Scaper-of-the-Month #92 is...

Scapemage
Old August 5th, 2016, 10:54 AM

Forgot I was in charge of this... Guess I should get back to updating.

~JS, who forgot he had responsibilities
Old August 5th, 2016, 11:00 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

What's scaper of the month......just kidding, I remember it. I just don't understand why we don't still do it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 5th, 2016, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
What's scaper of the month......just kidding, I remember it. I just don't understand why we don't still do it.
But we do! The Codex staff posts SotM once a month I'm the blog section.

~JS
Old August 5th, 2016, 01:43 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Joseph Sweeney , I'm on here quite often but don't remember seeing it. Can you throw up a link for me. I rather enjoy reading about the other scapers.

Old August 5th, 2016, 02:08 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Man I hate that they are using the Blog "functionality" now. It doesn't notify me like a thread does...
Old August 5th, 2016, 02:26 PM

@TREX
Why certainly.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=2607

@Porkins
From now on I'll hopefully be updating the thread around the time of the blog so it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

~JS
Old August 5th, 2016, 05:26 PM
"like" happy

Thanks for posting the link @Joseph Sweeney . I'll have to start looking in there more.

Old August 11th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Oh thank you, I though that the concept was dead too !

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online