Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old November 16th, 2007, 05:09 PM

Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker
My new SUV/Suburban Movement Vehicle

I gotta tell you. I've never gotten to work faster.

Plus the horn is kicking.

Old November 16th, 2007, 06:12 PM

Mindfreak is surprisingly tart
Re: My new SUV/Suburban Movement Vehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplebeard
I gotta tell you. I've never gotten to work faster.

Plus the horn is kicking.

Mine's better.
Old November 16th, 2007, 07:40 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Mine's better:
Old November 16th, 2007, 07:51 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfreak
Mine's better.
Why does it look like it has to pee, er, drain some oil?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 16th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Although it might seem like a good idea at the time, using a tank to commute does not usually end well ...

San Diego Tank Rampage Video

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old November 16th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Although it might seem like a good idea at the time, using a tank to commute does not usually end well ...

San Diego Tank Rampage Video
What an idiot...
Old November 16th, 2007, 09:40 PM

Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker
But this is no ordinary tank. Look at that fine all around view. The fuzzy dice hanging from the rearview mirror. The spinners on all the road wheels. And the HESH rounds for that annoying guy in the left lane with his turn signal on for 25 miles.

At 35 mph.

Old November 16th, 2007, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfreak
Mine's better.
Why does it look like it has to pee, er, drain some oil?

It just stepped in Scout Walker pooh.
Old November 17th, 2007, 03:57 PM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker
Quote:

Until some times ago, here we have to do a mandatory year in the Italian Army.
I was driving a truck following a "column" of "tanks" (not really tanks, but i no better word).
The one i was following broke something inside, and starts drifting to the right, crunching a parked car and then hitting a wall. I still remember the astounding face of the car owner when he have seen his (beautiful) car flatted out...

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old November 17th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplebeard
But this is no ordinary tank. Look at that fine all around view. The fuzzy dice hanging from the rearview mirror. The spinners on all the road wheels ...
Shouldn't it look like this then?

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old November 17th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parduz
Quote:

Until some times ago, here we have to do a mandatory year in the Italian Army.
I was driving a truck following a "column" of "tanks" (not really tanks, but i no better word).
The one i was following broke something inside, and starts drifting to the right, crunching a parked car and then hitting a wall. I still remember the astounding face of the car owner when he have seen his (beautiful) car flatted out...
What kind of car was it?

It would suck if it were a Ferrari.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old November 17th, 2007, 07:24 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee
What kind of car was it?

It would suck if it were a Ferrari.

Buddy Lee
It would suck no matter what kind of car it was, but it obviously wasn't a Volvo, because a Volvo would have demolished that tank.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General