Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old August 13th, 2020, 02:37 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: superfrog's maps -- Zoom Fatigue and Turmoil 8/10

I agree there is easier development to height initially from the right...but this map is low enough and flat enough it doesn’t cause too many issues or concerning advantages by developing right. I also agree the left has plenty of reasons to go that way as well.

Played this map 2X now and really loved how it played.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 17th, 2021, 11:45 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Superfrog, just a wee note here to say, I think your Styx and Stones is a masterpiece — and my favorite among the ScapeCon map contest submissions.
Old September 6th, 2021, 10:09 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

New Blog Entry for making maps that don't suck

Also new map dropping here tomorrow, called Wingspan. Discord has already seen it
Old September 6th, 2021, 10:42 PM

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

Also new map dropping here tomorrow, called Wingspan. Discord has already seen it
I just read that blog entry. Seriously, one of the single best cartographic posts I've ever seen. Distills so many principles down into easily-understandable tips.
YES!
Old September 6th, 2021, 10:48 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:

I just read that blog entry. Seriously, one of the single best cartographic posts I've ever seen. Distills so many principles down into easily-understandable tips.
YES!
Completely agreed. Excellent job SF!
Old September 7th, 2021, 01:06 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Updates coming to the OP soon (ones in bold have never had build instructions posted anywhere yet, although for some I've shared VS screenshots on discord, and some are playable in my online maps folder).

To add:
Styx and Stones (BftU, VW, FotA)
Jabberwock (ScapeCon Edition) (2 BftU, TJ)
Reclamation (BftU, SotM, FotA)
Wingspan (BftU, SotM, TJ)
Arboretum (RotV, RttFF, TJ)
Burnout (formerly Zoom Fatigue) (RotV, RttFF, VW)
Turmoil (v1.2) (BftU, SotM, RttFF)
Nordheim (BftU, FotA, TT)
By Babylon's Rivers (v2) (SotM, FotA)
Map I Haven't Named Yet (SotM, FotA, TJ)
Pure Gold (2 BftU, RttFF)

Got a few others I've made recently that I may or may not post eventually, just gotta make it through this backlog first

I also noticed I have a bit of a series going with Turmoil, Reclamation, and Wingspan. Might have to finish that one off with a BftU/SotM/TT and a BftU/SotM/VW.

And I think some prioritizing is going to have to take place in my OP with so many maps now....
Old September 7th, 2021, 12:46 PM
This is merely a joke.

Wingspan build instructions. It uses 1BftU, 1 SotM, and 1 TJ, with 2 random glyphs.

Reclamation build instructions. It uses 1 BftU, 1 SotM, and 1 FotA, with 2 random glyphs.
Old September 7th, 2021, 03:25 PM

Re: superfrog's maps -- 2New Maps and 10 Tips for Mapbuildin

I really like the looks of Wingspan. And great aesthetics too. (Always important!)
Old February 6th, 2022, 12:10 AM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Updates coming to the OP soon (ones in bold have never had build instructions posted anywhere yet, although for some I've shared VS screenshots on discord, and some are playable in my online maps folder).

To add:

Got a few others I've made recently that I may or may not post eventually, just gotta make it through this backlog first

I also noticed I have a bit of a series going with Turmoil, Reclamation, and Wingspan. Might have to finish that one off with a BftU/SotM/TT and a BftU/SotM/VW.

And I think some prioritizing is going to have to take place in my OP with so many maps now....
Still working on posting these eventually, just got Turmoil in.

Got a few more to add to the list as well:

Gradient (2 M:tCB, 2 TT)
Tendril (M:tCB, BftU, VW, FotA)
Freezer Burn (RotV, VW, TT)

Last edited by superfrog; February 7th, 2022 at 05:15 PM.
Old February 6th, 2022, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Yes, please! Get cracking!
Old February 6th, 2022, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Quote:

To add:

Still working on posting these eventually, just got Turmoil in.

Got a few more to add to the list as well:

Gradient (2 M:tCB, 2 TT)
Tendril (M:tCB, BftU, VW, FotA)
Freezer Burn (RotV, VW, TT)
I was mentioning to @GameBear earlier that I think we're living in a renewed golden age of 'Scape cartography, such as we haven't seen in almost a decade — and your maps are a big part of that.
Old February 7th, 2022, 01:06 PM
This is merely a joke.

Re: superfrog's maps -- Freezer Burn 2/7/22

Freezer Burn build instructions. It uses 1 RotV, 1 VW, and 1 TT, with 2 random glyphs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios