Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old August 7th, 2021, 09:26 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Do we want to keep it opponent's Wizards or open it to any Wizard so she could feasibly pod with Wizards such as Elves?

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old August 7th, 2021, 09:29 AM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Regarding Points. I don't think we need to make her 60 so the pod is 300 even because they should each have Mounts no? Mounts + 3 heroes = 500 (400)?

Old August 7th, 2021, 09:37 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am leaning more towards 'opponent's Wizards'.
Would love to see the horses/mounts. They would have to negate falling damage.
Old August 7th, 2021, 10:07 AM

Steam Link updated to reflect changes
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2563363243

Old August 7th, 2021, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I am leaning more towards 'opponent's Wizards'.
Would love to see the horses/mounts. They would have to negate falling damage.
Well She negates the falling damage.

Old August 7th, 2021, 01:34 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

True
Old August 8th, 2021, 02:09 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For a mini are we going to use the one from the set we used for Ookla or we going to use something else?
Old August 8th, 2021, 09:35 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Not sure why the Attack boost is for 7 spaces if her range is only 5.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old August 9th, 2021, 01:13 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Checkin

Does someone have a mockup of the current version? I've had 500 things on my hands and just now got around to this.

~Dysole, queryingly
Old August 11th, 2021, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Not sure why the Attack boost is for 7 spaces if her range is only 5.
Some Wizards have Range greater than 5.

I'm not bound to 7.

Old August 22nd, 2021, 05:31 PM

Design set to expire on Sept. 17
Next designer is @Sir Yeshua
Next after that is @Zetsubo

Left to do:
Define enhancement Range
Define Points
Playtest

Old August 23rd, 2021, 08:02 AM

I am cool with 5 for Range and power range.
Where does that put us with the current version?

Not sure on points.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum